[RP] The Empire of Celestia

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Fluffking

Re: [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Fluffking » Wed May 17, 2017 11:16 am

Devon hardly heard the Empress rallying him on, he was far too busy thinking about his next step. He'd need someone to either give him map or a ride since he didn't know the exact route from the darkelf prison. He "tasted" the word in his mouth. He liked it, sounded mch better than the elvish word for him.

He changed his clothes, and at the same time found a brown shirt laying around, quickly swtiching to it instead of the brightly colored one he had been given.

He wandered the castle, looking for a way out. It would seem most of the guards where at the Empress because he couldn't find anyone anywhere. What few servants he ran into didn't even bother looking at him. Eventually his search led him towards a room with a slightly gaping door, looking inside he saw a young lad with bright red hair, he seemed to be studying something, "Hey," Devon said hoping the lad wouldn't ignore him, "Would you mind showing me the way out of the castle?"
Only in ourselves truth may be found. There and on the bottom of another's beer.

Razetheraider98

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Raze looked up at Devon and stood up. He was a Captain, but that didn't mean he couldn't help the common folk. "Sure: follow me." He smiled and showed Devon the way out of the castle. Once at the exit, he motioned for Devon to leave. "There you go: have a wonderful day!" He waved before walking back to his quarters, sitting down and continuing studying new spells.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Aphra watched as her mother approached her, feeling a sense of apprehension as she did. Whilst meeting her mother after her father's death was an inevitable event the sight of her mother was still something that Aphra was unprepared for. The Princess felt her muscles tense and her body go stiff as the nightmarish form of the Empress came closer. Although her mother probably meant well when she held Aphra, all the Princess could feel was cold where her mother's hands made contact. Something had changed within the Empress on several different levels and Aphra wasn't sure what to make of it. Even the voice of the Empress, which would normally soothe Aphra better then any other medicine, was filled with nothing but pain. Tears had begun to make their way down Aphra's face as her mother finished talking.

"I... I understand, Mother. It's just..." She began, before stopping herself.

"I miss him. I don't know if I can send him to the goddess. I don't know if I want to." Aphra continued, before resting her head against her mother's chest as she tightly hugged the Empress.

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 am

The Empress held her daughter close, tears falling over her cracked features. "I know my sweet child... But he must go... We will both one day see him.. He will, and always will love you my dearest... From the moment you came into this world, he has loved you. I wish you saw his face the first time he got to hold you in his arms... The silly man thought he was going to break you, he was so careful.... But you are his daughter. An Arion of his blood, and unstoppable... He chose you... He wants his flesh and blood to send him to the gardens of pure where he can watch and guide you... Because one day, you'll by in my place. Stunning the people with your power, beauty and kindness." She said her tone was soothing, even though she was in pain. Her heart broke even more so seeing her child weep.

Within the eve, she lost her husband, her child losing her father, and the blue moon, on the rise. War was at hand. She would see that the orcs would be slain for their arrogance. "Aphra, please, I need you to stay within these walls until the moon. There will be orcs that will attempt to kill. I cannot lose you too..." She said quietly, her voice seeming to beg as she pulled away to look her daughter in the eyes. Her hands gently wiped the tears from her daughters cheeks. "If you are your father's daughter, I know you want to go out looking, but please... Stay in the palace. Stay where it is safe. I will need you here. I'll even assign the Captain to stay here to protect you so you aren't alone..."
Quiet. NO COFFEE= NO TALKY

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Sun May 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Standing outside once again Devon looked at the moon. It's light guided insects and people, but he moved as well in darkness as in light. He had a number of things to do before leaving the city. 1: get some food, 2: get a horse so he could easily move around, 3 get a map. It wouldn't be the most difficult task to get, but it was in the dead of night and most shops would be closed for the night. "The inn" he thought, and started moving into town.

It took some time, but finally he found the inn. People were merrily drinking and chatting. It didn't however, take long before the merry chatting became a loud mumble, people noticed Devon, and by the talks, had different opinions on him. It mattered little, he only needed to find the inn-keep. Finally the inn-keep came to him, " I need some info," Devon said, "Where's the guard house?" He asked. The confused inn-keep gave him directions, and Devon thanked him. He had just saved Devon a days worth of searching the city.
Only in ourselves truth may be found. There and on the bottom of another's beer.