[RP] The Empire of Celestia (Closed)

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Fluffking

Re: [RP] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Fluffking » Wed May 17, 2017 11:16 am

Devon hardly heard the Empress rallying him on, he was far too busy thinking about his next step. He'd need someone to either give him map or a ride since he didn't know the exact route from the darkelf prison. He "tasted" the word in his mouth. He liked it, sounded mch better than the elvish word for him.

He changed his clothes, and at the same time found a brown shirt laying around, quickly swtiching to it instead of the brightly colored one he had been given.

He wandered the castle, looking for a way out. It would seem most of the guards where at the Empress because he couldn't find anyone anywhere. What few servants he ran into didn't even bother looking at him. Eventually his search led him towards a room with a slightly gaping door, looking inside he saw a young lad with bright red hair, he seemed to be studying something, "Hey," Devon said hoping the lad wouldn't ignore him, "Would you mind showing me the way out of the castle?"
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Razetheraider98

Post by Razetheraider98 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Raze looked up at Devon and stood up. He was a Captain, but that didn't mean he couldn't help the common folk. "Sure: follow me." He smiled and showed Devon the way out of the castle. Once at the exit, he motioned for Devon to leave. "There you go: have a wonderful day!" He waved before walking back to his quarters, sitting down and continuing studying new spells.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Aphra watched as her mother approached her, feeling a sense of apprehension as she did. Whilst meeting her mother after her father's death was an inevitable event the sight of her mother was still something that Aphra was unprepared for. The Princess felt her muscles tense and her body go stiff as the nightmarish form of the Empress came closer. Although her mother probably meant well when she held Aphra, all the Princess could feel was cold where her mother's hands made contact. Something had changed within the Empress on several different levels and Aphra wasn't sure what to make of it. Even the voice of the Empress, which would normally soothe Aphra better then any other medicine, was filled with nothing but pain. Tears had begun to make their way down Aphra's face as her mother finished talking.

"I... I understand, Mother. It's just..." She began, before stopping herself.

"I miss him. I don't know if I can send him to the goddess. I don't know if I want to." Aphra continued, before resting her head against her mother's chest as she tightly hugged the Empress.
Sig.

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Sun May 21, 2017 4:07 am

The Empress held her daughter close, tears falling over her cracked features. "I know my sweet child... But he must go... We will both one day see him.. He will, and always will love you my dearest... From the moment you came into this world, he has loved you. I wish you saw his face the first time he got to hold you in his arms... The silly man thought he was going to break you, he was so careful.... But you are his daughter. An Arion of his blood, and unstoppable... He chose you... He wants his flesh and blood to send him to the gardens of pure where he can watch and guide you... Because one day, you'll by in my place. Stunning the people with your power, beauty and kindness." She said her tone was soothing, even though she was in pain. Her heart broke even more so seeing her child weep.

Within the eve, she lost her husband, her child losing her father, and the blue moon, on the rise. War was at hand. She would see that the orcs would be slain for their arrogance. "Aphra, please, I need you to stay within these walls until the moon. There will be orcs that will attempt to kill. I cannot lose you too..." She said quietly, her voice seeming to beg as she pulled away to look her daughter in the eyes. Her hands gently wiped the tears from her daughters cheeks. "If you are your father's daughter, I know you want to go out looking, but please... Stay in the palace. Stay where it is safe. I will need you here. I'll even assign the Captain to stay here to protect you so you aren't alone..."
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Sun May 21, 2017 7:31 pm

Standing outside once again Devon looked at the moon. It's light guided insects and people, but he moved as well in darkness as in light. He had a number of things to do before leaving the city. 1: get some food, 2: get a horse so he could easily move around, 3 get a map. It wouldn't be the most difficult task to get, but it was in the dead of night and most shops would be closed for the night. "The inn" he thought, and started moving into town.

It took some time, but finally he found the inn. People were merrily drinking and chatting. It didn't however, take long before the merry chatting became a loud mumble, people noticed Devon, and by the talks, had different opinions on him. It mattered little, he only needed to find the inn-keep. Finally the inn-keep came to him, " I need some info," Devon said, "Where's the guard house?" He asked. The confused inn-keep gave him directions, and Devon thanked him. He had just saved Devon a days worth of searching the city.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:52 pm

As she heard her mother's voice Aphra thought deeply about her words. Everything came to an end eventually. It did ease Aphra's pain at the loss of her father slightly, though the emotional wound was still fairly fresh. As she looked on the cracked form of her mother, Aphra could tell that she wasn't taking it any easier either. The princess had never seen her mother, who was normally one of the most resilient people that she knew, in such a state and she couldn't say that any part of her wanted to remember or see it ever again. Whilst she was quick to leave after her mother had warned her to stay previously, Aphra could tell from the tone of the empress' voice that she couldn't do anything similar again until she was told otherwise. Aphra still wasn't sure if her mother did know about her sneaking about, but assumed that she probably didn't as the reaction would have been much more negative.

"I'll stay, don't worry. Just call for me if you need me." Aphra said, giving her mother a reassuring look. Her eyes then darted to the body of her father before quickly forcing themselves away.

"I... I think that it's time I sent him on his way." Aphra added hesitantly.
Sig.

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Wed May 24, 2017 10:18 pm

The Empress would nod, gently taking the hand of her daughter. "Let's say goodbye.." She murmured. Her frame would turn facing her fallen husband, pain forming in her chest again. Her gaze shown silver as tears etched her eyes. The spirit of him lifted from his from. Only to been seen by those around. He would smile at his daughter and mate. The Empress walked to him and his hand would touch her face. Tears fell from her eyes feeling the last bit of warm from him.

He would turn to Aphra smiling in pride and sadness. "My daughter.. Forgive me for leaving you so soon... How I will long to see you once more in the pure home of the Goddess. Never forget though, I will always be in your heart. Never hesitate to ask for guidance... I will answer.. I know that being a royal may be boring at times, but when you are the empress, you will do things beyond imagination. You'll make us all so proud... I know it, I've always known it. Since you came into this world. Until it is your time, my beloved daughter, stay strong, and listen to your mother... I love you Aphra." He said while gently touching her cheek.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

kitkat871

Post by kitkat871 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:13 pm

As her fallen father's spirit neared her, Aphra shuddered slightly. Though she knew that it was the same man who had helped to raise her and he would be going to a much better place afterwards, it still didn't sit well in the mind of the Princess. Aphra still listened to every single word that her father said. Whether she liked it or not a large amount of responsibility was about to be dumped on her shoulders and Aphra needed to adapt to suit the occasion. After nodding in response to what her father had said the Princess placed her hand on his, placing it down on his side. Aphra knew that it was time to send him on his way.

"I love you too. I promise I won't let you down." She said, before pausing.

"I suppose you should get going now. The garden was meant for you." Aphra said, before turning to leave.

"I'm going to need some time to think things over. If you'll excuse me." She added, wanting to remove herself from the grim scene she'd just witnessed.
Sig.

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Sun May 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Her father knew that was her way of saying goodbye, and looked one more time to his beloved wife. He smiled then closed his eyes and faded away to the gardens. The empress would lower her head as aphra left her side. "Goodbye, my love..." She whispered as he faded. Guards then came forth and lifted the body of the Emperor and took him to the infirmary.

The empress had taken the ring from his finger and held it in her hands. She then took hers from her finger and added it beside hers. The Empire, had only her and her daughter now. She inhaled as she would leave the throne room towards the armory. "Serve me well elf. I am counting on you."

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Tue May 30, 2017 6:58 am

Three men merrily walked down the streets, they looked to be from a very foreign land. Their clothes were heavy leather trench coats and hats, they almost looked to be like goth pirates of some sort. They were Drunkenly singing and cheering at nothing, having a jolly good time. "Oi fonsworth! Did'cha catch the one where he hit the bloke so hard in the noggin his helm knocked clean off?" The man on the right said, barely even able to walk. "Yeah Charlie I caught er' Literally" the middle one said pulling up his cap revealing a nasty cut. All three of the men began laughing hysterically again as they walked towards the inn for another round. That was untill the caught sight of a character leaving. "Oi! Bugga! You off in a hurry? The party's just started mate! Come back in the covenant will buy the first round right boys?" The man on the further left said outright and the men cheered. "Ayy wait a tick... Look at the ears on that one... You an elf?" The middle one pointed, before he could finish the last one blurted out, "What? Common ale not good enough for you ya Highness?" His tone went from Happy and cheered to rather upset and sort of angry. "Now now Charlie calm down Chum, poor man probably can't handle it so he's leaving to run to his mommy." Fonsworth said as the uprostřed in laughter. "What say you elf? Ya a man and drink withem or run back to ya momma ya bloke?" The third shouted.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.