MHA: New Beginnings!

Mama Happy
Silver

MHA: New Beginnings!

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:17 am

It had been three weeks since the events of the U.A Entrance Exam. Letters had been sent out to all of the participants, telling them if they had managed to get in or not.

Kids all across the United States were either packing their things, ready to leave to start their training as a hero or balling their eyes out in their room. The U.A located in New York was one of the most popular and highest ranking schools in the world, close behind it’s sister school Japan.

New faces, a new environment, a new life. Things couldn’t get any better for these students. As kids began arriving on campus grounds, wearing their uniforms and carrying their luggage with them, popular heroes were out and about, walking around the campus and helping students find their classes. Not the most action packed thing a hero could do, but it’s the least they could do for the school they graduated from.

On the letter they had received, it listed the homeroom class they needed to be before the school bell rang. Class 1-A is what your letter read. A teacher’s name wasn’t listed, so whichever hero was assigned to that classroom was a mystery.

~~~~~

”You ready? I’m ready. That was a lot of cool kids during the entrance exam. Let’s see how many can last my four o’clock wake up calls!” Ms. Fronzer (A.K.A Copper Scorpion) chuckled, walking besides Irene (A.K.A Silver Iris). Best friends since they both entered U.A and even made a trio team with another person who went by Golden!!!.

”You heard Andromeda’s son is joining?” She leaned in closer, covering her mouth as she whispered to her coworker. ”Principal said to not tell anyone, but do you think it’s safe? Remember back when they found him ‘bout 12 years ago when we were fresh outta U.A? Crazy stuff.” Ms. Fronzer said, stepping away before smiling.

~~~~~

”Remember what I said, Wess. We don’t tolerate mistakes, especially yours.” Andromeda (A.K.A Madam Alexandrite) was fixing Wess’s uniform as she spoke to him. She had adopted him after being sent on the mission to stop a supposed crazed maniac. ”The school will be keeping a close eye on you and your behavior, so don’t mess up, understood? Not only will you Ben making a fool of yourself, but also poor Mommy. And we don’t want that now do we?” She gave Wess a kiss on the cheek and then pinched it. ”Have fun at school, sweetie!” Andromeda stepped back Into the limo they hand come in as she waved goodbye to Wess.

~~~~~
Deli stumbled up the steps of the school, she had gotten distracted by the scenery and forgot the schools had stairs leading up to it. Once she made it to the top she stood there, Arms out as if she was about to catch herself and legs grounded to make sure she was stable. ”Safe!” She shouted, smiling at her own little corny joke before making her way to Class 1-A like her letter told her to.

She saw many heroes when recognized. Only losers didn’t read Hero Spotlight! and not know all the recent and old school heroes that were making their way up the ladder. Just recently Money Man has surpassed Madam Alexandrite and it wasn’t making headlines everywhere. But Deli predicted that as that woman rarely ever fought. She doubted she would save her own son from danger.

~~~~~

Just Post Whenever (Only Accepted People)
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Re: MHA: New Beginnings!

Post by Moddy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:30 pm

As much as he appreciated the affection, Wess aggressively wiped at the purple lip stain left on his cheek, leaving a large smudge on his skin. Couldn’t start the first day covered in kiss marks. Wess took in the scenery of UA, unexcited in all honesty. The only reason he was here was due to mommy’s wishes, but the school, and becoming a pro-hero could be beneficial to his future goals.

Regardless, he was here now and standing at the bottom of the steps wasn’t going to help him in any way. Wess trudged up the steps, knocking students from his path.

----------------------------------------

“Sir… You have a meeting with the CEO of Wonder Tech in two hours. Do you not?”

Yes!

“And that meeting will decide how much of the company you to control. Correct?”

Yes!

“So why are you here?”

Sasha sighed, turning away from UA’s entrances to face his assistant. “Dustin… Dustin.” He placed his hand on his assistant’s balding head, drawing them in closer to him. “Do you remember why I pay so much attention to UA?” He whispered. “An apprentice, Dustin, an apprentice. I need someone I can trust...

“You can trust m-”

Someone I can depend on...

“I am very dependab-”

Someone POWERFUL!

“Ah, well… I can forget that dream.”

Sasha stroked a bare spot on Dustin’s head, leaning in closer while pointing towards the school. “This the best opportunity for me to call dibs on the potential number one hero. Who would ignore this opportunity? I’m not.” Pushing his irritated assistant away, Sasha exited the limousine, fixing his jacket. “Mr. Money Man has arrived.
Last edited by Moddy on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:26 pm

"I remember. First time I'd ever seen so much blood in one place...I'm not sure I've seen as much sense..."

Irene said with a shudder. That poor kid had been through hell and back, feral and covered in blood. Nearly every hero team went looking for leads after that, only getting the name Dr. Slaughter and a few lesser villains seeking the doctor out.

"Either way I'm sure it'll be fine. We've got plenty of heros here to keep and eye on him and we'll be teaching him to use his quirk appropriately. It's the rest I'm not sure about. Complete unknowns coming together for the first time can be pretty rowdy on their first day. I know you were."

Irene said with a laugh, thinking back to the rowdy first day of hero training.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Vivian had done it. She got the top score in the exam. Still, she wished she had gotten more rescue points. She was an idiot not to consider helping others as important in an exam for a hero school. Leave it to her to be the biggest dumbass to win top marks. Vivian exited the subway and made sure she had a tight hold on all her bags. As she came out of the underground train station, it hit her. This was it, she was here.

The school was more amazing than the last time Vivian had seen it. Just being next to it made her fill invisible, and not in the way her quirk did. Everything was so much larger than life. Of course, she wanted to be larger than life too. Speaking of larger than life, she had heard Mater Lunam, her hero idol was teaching at UA. Nothing could have exited her more, the woman of her dreams would be here. She had dozens of posters and merch lying around her room. She practically worshipped the ground this woman walked on. Not to mention she was the thickest milf Vivian had ever seen. The woman was a goddess.

Vivian eventually refocused herself and stepped through the gate as the car sped off behind her. This was the beginning of her path to being a pro hero. All she had to do was not fuck it up.

~~~~~~~~

Melody knew she’d make it. Why wouldn’t she? Being perfect came natural to her. She had determined she didn’t top the score board because some people overexerted themselves and wouldn’t last a week. She knew her limits, but it seemed her classmates didn’t know their own. Her father’s convertible stopped in front of the gates and she grabbed her Gucci duffle bag out of the back seat. They weren’t rich, but daddy couldn’t say no to his little girl.

Living at this school and away from home was going to be hard for Melody. Who was going to buy her things and treat her like the princess she was? As the car left, she saw the exact man for the job. Pro hero Money Man was on campus and she wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass her up.

Melody approached the man who wasn’t far ahead of her, “Excuse me sir, you’re Money Man right? Big fan! I’m Melody Salazar. Are you a teacher this year? I’d love to learn from you!” Kissing ass was one of her professional skills. This would be so easy!

~~~~~~~~

David couldn’t believe it, he actually passed. He wasn’t sure letting his little boys out with screwdrivers would actually work well enough, but taking those robots apart seemed to have gotten him in. His father was busy working, so he had to take an Uber to the school, but it wasn’t all bad. His father rarely had time for any of his kids, so David was used to it.

As David arrived, he felt eyes on him. Maybe he should’ve had the Uber park a block away. He grabbed his suitcase and took a deep breath before exiting the car. No one knew about him, but what if they could tell? He didn’t need to think about that right now. He wasn’t here to pass, he was here to train.

David made his way up the stairs, watching a girl almost fall. He covered his mouth as he laughed. He knew it wasn’t nice, but he couldn’t help it. “You good?” He asked, stepping next to her. She hadn’t hit the ground, but she could’ve gotten hurt when she stumbled.
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:27 am

Sasha whipped around upon hearing his name slip out in a giddy tone. It was like a switch for him, even if he didn’t feel like dealing with anyone, he made sure to keep a convincing smile on his face. Gotta keep the fans happy, else he’d be dropped from company deals. Luckily today was an exciting day, and fans were the exact reason he stepped foot on campus. “Well good morning Melody... It’s so nice to meet you.” Sasha reached for her hand, taking it in both of his and shaking gently. “Unfortunately, I’m not a teacher, I’m just...” He bent down to Melody’s height, whispering as if he were telling a secret. “”I’m scouting, if you will. Making sure I get first dibs on any promising students. You know what I mean?
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:15 pm

Arianna was walking to the school a giant grin on her face. It wasn't often that she smiled like this. But she felt it was well overdue. She walked up the steps leading to the school. Watching the other students, she needless to say she felt a bit out of place. Her red hair flowed down to her mid-back, her red eyes scanning her surroundings.

She took in a deep breath, "It's okay Arianna. This is the first step towards your dream." She muttered to herself as she took on a confident stride. She saw the other students and some Pro heroes as well. She was amazed, this school would never cease to amaze her. As she took the last step she looked over to a few students chatting. She decided that she wasn't quite willing to try and make friends.

Anna's mother pulled her car up to the school looking at her daughter, "Now do your best and please behave. Try to make some friends Anna" her mother encouraged.

"Yeah yeah, mom I got it! Bye talk to you later!" Anna said, her mind going a million miles a minute. She got out grabbed her bag and she looked at the school her hair half up into a ponytail her red eyes, locked onto the school.

"It's so big!! Gets me every time!!" She cheered smiling ear to ear as she peeked down at her bag, "huh Sparks?" She muttered to the stuffed animal peeking out of her bag. She then began to make her way up the stairs smiling the whole way.

Xavier's grandfather pulled up to the school with the family sleek black car. He looked to the back seat as he heard movement. "Good job on getting in. Now prove that you belong in this school Xavier. Focus on your schooling." He said sternly to Xavier.

Xavier released a small sigh but smiled to his grandfather, "of course, don't you worry. I won't fail." He said confidently. He then slipped out of the family car grabbing his duffel bag and began to walk up the stairs. He noticed a girl with brown hair talking to a stuffed animal and he raised an eyebrow, "well then" he muttered.

Lexi had taken the liberty of taking a Lyft to school. She sighed quietly as unfortunately, her parents couldn't take her today. She thanked the Lyft driver. She grabbed her bag, she looked up at all the students walking up the stairs and she thought to herself, "look at all the Talent!"

She walked up the stairs happily. She was walking and humming to herself as she watched other students. She wondered how they would train her since her quirk wasn't exactly a combat one. She hummed in thought.

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:23 am

"Right, right. Well, we don't have much to worry about as multiple hero associations paid the media to hush them up and keep it under wraps. Best we do the same here. All they know is that he's Andromeda's son, but that's it. No connection to that incident." Ms. Fronzer said, making many gestures as she talked. She talked a lot with her hands, constantly moving them around to express her emotions. Helped a lot when the trio had stealth missions to do way back when.

"Oh! Also, if you get him, wish ya luck! It'd be a shame if I can't put him through my training regiment." She craked her knuckles and smirked as the town made their way to the Principal's Office. That's where all the teachers would get their attendance list to know who was in their class for the rest of the year. Ms. Fronzer knocked on the Principal's door with the tip of her stinger and without waiting for a response, she swung open the door, the handle getting jammed into the wall. "Prince! Slide those sheets over here." She said, startling the poor man.

"Julian! What have I told you about barging in like that? Now I'm going to have to reduce your pay to fix that hole you just made." He sighed heavily.

Prince Inget, Principal of U.A Academia in New York. His quirk is Prism, which allows his body to reflect or absorb light into his body. A blinding quirk which could also harness the power of the sun and release a colorful beam to fight enemies off.
He became principal at the age of 27, he is currently 56 and has no plan to retire any time soon.
"Wait! I'm sorry! Please don't, Prince!" Ms. Fronzer pleaded, clasping her hands together and frowning. Prince simply sighed and opened up one of the drawers from his filing cabinets. First pulling out Julian's attendance sheet and then Irene's, placing both on his desk for the two of them to take. "I'm sure you've both already heard of the special student arriving? I've placed him in Irene's class for safety measures. Julian's great with showing who's boss, but from what Andromeda told me during the exams was that Wess listened to verbal commands more than anything. Not sure if I trust what she said fully, but just to be sure I've placed you two near each other just in case something bad with him happens, got it?"

Ms. Fronzer nodded her head, looking at Irene.

~~~~~

Deli turned around to the sound of someone talking to her. "Oh! Yeah, yeah, I'm fine! Just tripped, but I'm good. Thanks for asking!" She said, smiling at him. "My name's H'Uniquita A. H. T. U. Deliquorious! But you can call me Deli if you want!" She held out her right hand for him to shake. Deli's middle finger had a red string wrapped around it, finished off with a cute little bow. The same was on her left hand, but it was a blue string. It was supposed to help her remember what hand did which, but she's just too forgetful for her own good. "What's your name?".
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Lux climbed the steps quietly, watching everyone else around her. There were so many people, and it made her extremely nervous. She wasn't used to so many people, and a lot of them seemed to be generally around her own age.

Then again, she wasn't even sure why she was there. There was nothing very special about her. She knew a bit about manipulating light, but was that enough to be sent to a place like this? What if she wasn't good enough, or what they were needing? What if she messed up? What if-

All of her worrying caused the light to bend around her form, effectively making her invisible to the naked eye as a defense mechanism. She walked past something that would have reflected her, but failed to do so, which caught her attention. "I'm doing it again..." She muttered to herself, taking a deep breath and dropping the field. "Everything will be just fine... Just think positive thoughts..." She said to her reflection, checking herself over and making sure she was presentable. She reached up, tightening the tie that held up her two-tone hair, a crystal embedded into the tie.

No, that's not entirely true... she had ideas on why she was sent there, why she took the entrance exam and got in. She saw the files on her, and she knew the visitors and doctors weren't just visitors or doctors. She always felt that the isolation, never getting to go out, and the lessons weren't exactly normal. She found the report, and even a news recording. Being the only thing left of a town that seemed to just vanish... buildings and all... They didn't treat her like she was dangerous, but all the precautions made her realize that something about her was dangerous.

At least no one of the students know of the incident. It wasn't like she knew what happened, and the fact they're letting her come here must mean that she was safe enough to be around people.

She stopped and looked around. She realized she was lost in thought and wasn't too sure where to go.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Pan

Post by Pan » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:22 pm

Evangeline Thomson walked through the gate to U.A. The mere sight of it was enough to send some into awe. Was it really more than a tall, shiny building? She had seen enough of those in her life. The exams were too easy. She was only a few points behind in the practical exam, and earned top marks in the written portion. It was to be expected, she had trained almost every minute she was awake, body and mind, for hero work. It still irked her that someone else ended up as number one. "Don't worry, dad, I'll get there soon enough," she muttered to herself.

People had already begun socializing. Evangeline could have sworn she saw someone talking to the pro hero Money Man, most likely kissing butt. If she was going to be noticed by a teacher or a scout she'd do it with her abilities, not by how many compliments she gave. She made her way to class, and sat down in the middle off to the side so as to not put attention, good or bad on herself. Less distractions made it easier to concentrate.

~

Cassandra Paton walked through the halls of U.A, a school larger than anything she had ever seen before. She was clearly lost, and kept walking, just trying to find someone who could help her. You would imagine the top hero class would be easy to find. She had done fairly well on the practical exam, relying mainly on hero points since she was too slow in taking the higher scoring points. Her written exam dropped her overall score considerably. She wouldn't doubt if she was last in her class.

She came across another girl, who didn't seem to be fairing any better than her. "Hello! Do you happen to know where class 1-A is?" She said with a small wave and a smile.
databaseoverload wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm
I can’t believe you guys wrote bay window fan fiction while I was away

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:10 am

Arianna finally made it into the halls of the school, we'll after admiring the architecture of the school building. She was walking through the halls muttering to herself, 'Class 1-A... Class 1-A...Damn, where is it?"

Arianna was so busy searching for her classroom that she walked right into a girl with long brown hair. The brown-haired girl yelped in surprise as she stumbled forward. Arianna regained focus on her surroundings and she said as she held out her hand, "Oh I'm sorry got zoned out looking for my class! My name is Arianna Snowgarden. What's yours?"

Anna took her hand shaking it before she retrieved her stuffed dog off the ground. She smiled at Arianna, "my name is Anna Redgrave. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Pleasures mine," Arianna said giving a nervous but excited smile.

Xavier simply looked at all other students as he made his way to his classroom. As he made it he took a seat into the far back corner. He took the seat and he waited. He wondered if the girl talking to a stuffed animal would be in his class. He thought it was strange but he was needless to say, curious.

Xavier ran a hand through his brown hair as his purple eyes watched students as they entered. He tapped his left index finger on the desk silently, and patiently.

Lexi was quiet walking down the halls to the classroom. Her nerves getting to her. She did well in the practical, well she had the highest Rescue points but she barely passed the written portion of the exam. So she was still wondering to herself how she passed and how she was walking the halls of her dream high school.