MHA: New Beginnings!

Vintage

Re: MHA: New Beginnings!

Post by Vintage » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:26 am

As Tom waited for his response from his new real-life pro hero teacher, he heard someone to his right. Looking over to her, he saw a girl with black hair with teal highlights. She seemed pretty nice and tame, which was more to say than any of the other students he's come close to interacting with thus far. With a small smirk, the young man met her handshake halfway with his prosthetic one. "Hey, the name's Tom. I look forward to working together with you this year."

Glancing towards the classroom, Tom pointed over his shoulder with his thumb, "Some pretty interesting characters we'll be studying with, aren't we?" The aspiring hero specifically gestured towards the nudist spiky-haired boy in the second row. Shrugging, he simply sighed and said, "I guess we'll all get to know each other better on the field."
I was walking along, minding my business, when out of that orange colored sky...

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:02 am

Drumming his fingers idlly on his desk, Michael couldn't help but giggle when he saw a scruffy-haired girl drag him David in, nearly yanking his arm out of the socket. As David sat down next to him, Michael smiled at him sweetly, ignoring the chaos from Wess and Moru. Reaching out, he grabbed David's hand and squeezed it. "We made it." He said excitedly in a low voice. Letting go, he smirks at David. "So who's she? Do I have competition?" Before he got the answer, Silver Iris came in and rearranged them, Michael didn't worry. He and David were almost always next to each other in alphabetical arrangements. He got up and went with the rest of the class to the wall, cracking open his case to see his own jumpsuit. "Beautiful" he whispered to himself.

Iris lounged lazily in his chair. Gods this was boring. Wasn't there anything interesting happening? Like, ever? Fortunately, his boredom was relieved when his exact opposite burst into the room. Pathetic. Gray, short, and clumsy to his gorgeous colors, height, and grace. Iris crossed his arms and smirked as she and a blonde boy started getting into it. As they were moved and instructed to get their uniforms, Iris looked at it in disgust. It would clash horribly with his skin. He couldn't wait until he got his hero uniform. Seeing Wess start undressing then and there, Iris stood to the side, enjoying the view. "Nice work agitating the gremiln" he said.

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:59 pm

David couldn’t help but smile as Michael grabbed his hand. He was right, they had made it, and they did it together. He softly rubbed his thumb on the back of Michaels hand, laughing at his jealous comment, “Come on, I just met her. Her name’s Deli.” Hearing Silver Iris’s voice sent a shiver down his spine. A real pro hero. He’d never seen one up close, other than his dad of course. She seemed nicer than the 1-B teacher who they’d seen out the window. David followed Michael to the wall, their names next to each other. He grabbed his uniform, examining it nervously. This meant they’d have to use changing rooms, his least favorite thing. He’s just have to change in the bathroom stall. It would be fine.

~~~~~~~

Melody smiled as Tom took her hand. God, that handy work was gorgeous. He truly would be useful. She glanced over to where Tom was pointing. Holy shit! This was not the place or the time for that. Normally she wouldn’t complain, but the chainsaws were certainly a turn off. ”Get a room!” She threw a crumpled piece of paper at the boy, mostly for laughs. The field would be a great place to observe everyone’s quirks, however, she knew no one would be perfect. Unlike her, these kids lacked style. ”What’s your quirk anyway. It can’t be just having that arm, can it?”
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:35 pm

"This isn't a test exactly...hmm...Thomas....this is an evaluation." Irene replies as she double checked her class list to ensure she didnt get the students name wrong.

"I have to know what I'm working with before I can help you develop your skills and powers. To do that I need to see you in act...." The teacher stopped mid sentence as she saw one of her students beginning to change right in front of everyone. Of course it was Wess, who else would it be. She hoped this kind of behavior wouldn't persist, but braced herself for a long year ahead.

"...Wess we're not changing just yet. Take your uniform and wait until we get to the changing room. Everyone hurry up please, we have a lot to cover today."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:34 am

Deli snickered as she watched the class slowly descend into chaos to the patchwork scarred boy named Wess. ”You guys’re such dorks.” She laughed, holding her hand over her mouth, pinky extended to try and contain her laughter. “Hurry up so we can go do this test! I’m pretty sure you failed the test by causing a ruckus.” Deli said, smiling at her classmates. Not the best first impression on Silver Iris, but she was sure her class would get better as the year went by.

~~~~~

Kenshi was walking down the hallway of the school, most of the heroes had already left, a small handful lingering around still. As he was walking, he heard Principal Inget call his name. “Mr. Shinamada, could you come here for a minute?” He asked, gesturing for him to enter his office. “Heh heh, yeah! Waddup, teach?” Kenshi asked, smiling as he entered the room.

He then noticed a small, pink slime girl sitting in one of the two chairs in front of the desk. “I’d like you to take these sheets to their respective classrooms and Ms. Alpine to Class 1-A. She can a little late due to her flight being a bit slow.” Kenshi looked at the little girl and smiled, a sharp toothy grin at her. “Hi! I’m Kenshi! Kenshi Shinamada! Nice to meet ya!” He said, holding his hand out.

Kenshi Shinamada, A.K.A The Demon Hero: DevilMan. Number Nine within the Top 10 Chart. Fresh out of U.A, he quickly made his way on the chart with his incredible quirk of being able to change into a demon and have abilities such as one.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:58 am

His shirt halfway undone, Wess was approached by a flashy student. He was wasn’t too fond of the look, he was disorienting to stare at, but it was his skin, what could be done? “Shorty? Didn’t do it on purpose, guess she doesn’t like having her horns messed with.” He separated the last button, letting his shirt hang open while he worked on his fly. Wess almost got it down before a piece of crumpled up paper hit the side of his face.
A homicide was on the horizon, Wess faced where the paper came from, his hand slowly inching towards the cord hanging from the middle of his chest. Until he was called on by Silver Iris. He clicked his teeth, pulling away from his chest and piling the uniform back into the case. He was getting it from all sides, if this persisted he was gonna lose it. “Hurry up and get a move on then.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 am

After a long flight from Munich to New York, the pink-colored girl had finally arrived at UA High. Apparently her flight's delay had caused her to be late for her first day, but upon her worried expression the flashy principal had reassured her that it was all fine. The slime girl, which was wearing a white t-shirt tucked into a pastel pink skirt, followed the taller, colorful man to his office as he cordially welcomed her to the school, Zele pulling her suitcase behind her.

After a few minutes of the principal explaining some parts of the school and the american school system, he called upon a man she only knew from TV: DevilMan. Wow! The short girl was awestruck - and this was real! Zele offered him a kind smile, speaking in a happy tone: "Good morning! My name is Zele Alpine. Nice to meet you too!" She took his hand, shaking it gently.

As they left she couldn't help but let her eyes wander around the hallways, peeking behind corners whenever she could. She was getting kinda nervous now that she was to be introduced to a class. Coming late usually meant everyone staring.. especially because she would be introduced as a transfer student. She surpressed a small shudder which threatened to come over her, trying to regain her courage.
Love, Cherry!

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:49 pm

Kenshi waved goodbye to Principal Inget as he took Zele to her classroom. He was a bit oblivious to her peeking around corners before turning around and seeing that she was peeking behind a corner, looking nervous. ”Hey, what’s wrong? Why’re you peeking for?” Kenshi quickly looked around, trying to find what Zele was so nervous about. “Oh! I know! It’s okay to be late to things!” Kenshi walked back to Zele and kneeled down, smiling. “One time, I was late to my little sister’s birthday party, but that was because I was fighting a villain and she wouldn’t listen to me. She said “Brother! You’re horrible! It’s my ten birthday and you were supposed to be here on time!” she’s a very on time lady, by the way. “I can’t believe you!” and she was mad at me for the whole day. Mom said it was fine, but I didn’t think it was okay, so I took her to a super secret place and then she felt better!” Kenshi was chuckling at the story, before kneeling in silence for a few seconds and then jumped up.

”WHOOAAAAA!!That had nothing to do with your current situation. We should keep walking. It’s not much farther.” Kenshi took hold of Zele’s hand and lead her to Class 1-A while humming to himself. It echoed slightly due to the emptiness of the hallways.

The two had finally arrived to 1-A and the door was already open, to which Kenshi peeked in. ”Hellllooooo~” He said, smiling, stepping into the classroom. ”Oh, Irene! I was sent a very important mission to deliver Zele to you.” Kenshi looked at Zele and gestured for her to come in. “And this too.” He reached into his pocket and pulles out the folded piece of paper which was her new attendance sheet. Kenshi looked at Irene’s class, seeing the slight chaos. He remembered his first day of school... it was horrible. He couldn’t quite control his devil form and he was a hazard to his fellow classmates, which sucked for a boy like him since he liked people. But he slowly got used to it over time. “Anyway, I should get going. I gotta take these four students out and place them in your respective classrooms. Bye, Zele! Have a nice day!” Kenshi waved goodbye to the small slime girl and took four students with him to their correct classes.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Michael laughed with David. "I dunno, you and Deli seemed really friendly." He said, smirking. After admiring his suit for a bit, he turned to look at David, expecting the same reaction. He saw David's face light up, but then the immediate realization of changing set in and his expression fell. Michael put his hand on David's shoulder and spoke quietly. "Hey Davey, don't worry. I'll stand outside of the stall. I'll even come in if you want, change with you." Michael quickly kissed his cheek and gave him a soft smile.

Iris chuckled at Wess's comment. "Well whatever you did, it certainly did the charm." As the paper hit Wess, Iris saw murder in his eyes, he backed away slightly as Wess reached for his cord. What the hell did it do? Iris didn't want to find out. Well, he sorta did. But he eventually would. Stepping back after the tension had seemingly died down, Iris quickly asked him. "What does that ripcord do? I'd imagine something interesting."

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Zele was surprised when Kenshi halted, kneeling in front of her to get down to her height. He began telling the pink girl about the time his sister had been disappointed in him being late. Zele definitely sympathised with him, and was even planning to say something, but he changed the subject too quickly and she was unable to say anything else about his story. It upset her a bit that she couldn't express herself, but in the end, she also didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

They soon reached the classroom, and Zele fell behind on purpose, feeling herself heat up due to how nervous she was, looking up at Kenshi as he spoke into the room. Before she had any time to react, the short jelly girl was gestured in, and she quietly followed him, stepping in beside him and looking at her feet, before her green eyes lifted from the ground to actually observe who her new classmates would be. It was a chaos-filled classroom, and she barely managed to reply to Kenshi, wishing he would hang around a bit. "Bye Kenshi!"

Her gaze returned to the class, especially focusing on Irene, hoping the teacher would instruct her what to do next. Zele may be smart, but she certainly had no idea what she was supposed to do right then, standing in place as the door shut behind her. Some of her slime dripped onto the ground near her dainty feet.
Love, Cherry!