MHA: New Beginnings!

StrawberryDreamer
Silver

Re: MHA: New Beginnings!

Post by StrawberryDreamer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:38 pm

David rushed to Michael, taking his face in his hands and examining his nose, ”You have to stop doing this so often.” He didn’t care about anything Wess had said. The guy was honestly just annoying at this point. ”Stop taking everything so seriously. He’ll get what’s coming to him one day.” David dabbed at Michael’s nose with the corner of his sleeve, it wasn’t the worst Michael had ever been hurt, but he still worried every time.

When Silver Iris came, David was reluctant to leave. He didn’t want Michael alone with that guy. It wouldn’t be safe. He needed him safe. However, he had to do as he was told. David blotted at Michael’s nose one more time before letting go of his boyfriend’s face. ”Don’t get in anymore trouble, okay?”
Sitting on the roof of your beat up car
When I was your orbit
And you were my star
But now you’re a black hole
And I am left numb

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:25 am

Kenshi had appeared within a instance after getting Irene’s call, his quirk active as his body resembled something of a demon. ”Kehkeh! And I was just gonna go get my snack too, Irene.” Kenshi’s hands were on his hips as his eyebrows turned upwards, his cheeky smile still remaining. He looked at the two boys who had stopped fighting. ”Hm?” One of them seemed familiar. Really familiar.

Kenshi leaned closer towards Wess, his eyes squinting as he tried hard to recall who he was. The tip of his tail twitched as the young hero was clearly struggling to figure out who he was. And then it hit him. ”Oh! You’re her son! Lady Alexandrite, right? Boy, that must suck. Boss man,” He was referring to Money Man as he picked up both of the boys and held them under his arms as he continued speaking, ”Just recently topped her, didn’t he? Heard he came into her shop just to tease her.” Kenshi’s body was radiating more heat than the average human would usually do. But nothing of a searing hot pain, just something that you’d find uncomfortable if it was hot outside and had to be held right up against him.

Kenshi spread his wings and took off, leaving a light trail of fire behind him. As he zoomed through the school, Kenshi continued to talk the boys’ ears off, hopping from topic to topic, which looking back, had nothing to do with each other. When the three had arrived at Inget’s office, he had somehow managed to get on the topic of cake. ”Y’know? Like, saying cake with cake in your mouth makes cake sound even more like cake.” Kenshi set the boys down and knocked on Inget’s door, his body quickly setting on fire as he changed back into his normal form. ”Hey, Inget! Irene asked me to drop off these two kids for you. Apparently they”be been really bad, but didn’t explain it. Anyway, have fun!” Kenshi shoved both of them into Inget’s office and shut the door behind him.

~~~~~

Inget looked up from his computer as he heard a rapid knock, Kenshi speaking and then two boys being shoved in his room. But, at this point, Inget was used to Kenshi’s rapid speech and understood what he said. The principal sighed and took his reading glasses off before speaking to the boys, ”First day of school, boys.” He shook his head disapprovingly, clicking his tongue three times before looking at them again. ”I’m sure Irene already said something along the lines of how you two are supposed to be future heroes and can’t behave like this as it is unacceptable behavior, right?” Inget asked, and then guestered to the two chairs in front of his desk. ”This issue will most likely take all of your hero training time, not that you deserve it since you’ve both caused trouble on the first day, so get comfortable..

Inget put his glasses back on and quickly typed in a few words into the computer, quickly searching for something. He then pulled up both of their student data, Wess on one screen and Michael on the other. ”Mr. Fisium and Mr. Newman, correct?” He asked, eyeing the boys out of the corners of his glasses. ”Mr. Fisium, you already have a record of causing trouble for other people, even with your special circumstances. Mr. Newman is... justified in some instances, so I’m curious to hear what happened, boys. Mr. Newman, you go first.”.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 am

Myo was surprised when Cass actually figured out which animal she resembled, considering the fact that she didn't have any wings at that moment, and that many haven't seen a bat in real life yet. "Few know." the small girl said, shrugging a bit. "Yeah.. wild." She answered in a whisper as the two random boys got taken to the principal's office. It was weird. Why would they fight? After all, they were supposed to become heroes someday.. teamwork makes the dream work, right? At least.. usually.

She wasn't sure whether to keep talking or not as Cass quieted down to watch the next girl take the course. It was the one who had not really spoken to anyone, but Myo wasn't one to judge.. she was fairly shy, after all. Maybe this girl was too?
Love, Cherry!

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Axel was a little worried about her uniform, it didn't seem to be very elastic which my cause it to tear when she shifts. If it didn't, she did at least leave on her clothing underneath the uniform.

Taking a deep breath she followed her classmates to the holding area and fidgety waited for her turn. She really hated waiting, or rather the feeling if being unsure. It caused her stomach to churn and made her hands clammy. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself down, breathing exercises, she stayed in the back so no one could see her and did what her friend called a 'power pose' to help boost her confidence.

After a while she gave up on trying to get rid of the sick feeling and decided to watch the students on the course. Thinking up a strategy for herself and taking mental notes on the quirks of her classmates. The course didn't seem to be to difficult for her, the only problem may be the robots but she can watch how some of the other students do. Hopefully she won't go next.

She looked over to the commotion, eyes wide seeing one of the students carrying a knife, weren't weapons banned here? American schools are...different to say the least. Luckily a couple of students and their teacher intervened before it got to bad but still... she shifts uncomfortably, looking at the rest of the students.

"Okay Axel, calm down I'm sure someone will want to be your friend." She mumbles encouraging under her breath and takes another look around the room, let's see who should she uh, introduce herself to.

She spotted a group of two, one having animalistic appearance and the other girl looked pretty normal in appearance, but they both looked nice. She took a deep breath and walked over to them.

"Huh, Hi! Um you guys look...pretty cool." She says with a awkward smile, and to top it off she even did finger guns as if what she said sounded cool.
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

Pan

Post by Pan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:04 pm

Cass followed Myo's gaze towards the boys, who were now being led away by DevilMan. Pro Heroes really were everywhere here. "I'm sure they'll be fine. Just a little teenage boy outburst, right?" The next girl took the obstacle course as if it were nothing, and yawned at the end to prove her point. "Yeesh... I hope I don't cross her. She seems a little..." Full of herself, she wanted to say, but knew she shouldn't. It wasn't right to point out flaws in others before addressing your own. "What do you think about everyone who has run the course so far?"
Last edited by Pan on Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
databaseoverload wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:25 pm
I can’t believe you guys wrote bay window fan fiction while I was away

Anx13tyQu33n

Post by Anx13tyQu33n » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Mira was very surprised when one of the students pulled a knife out against another. She had quickly backed away from the students, and she watched as the two were taken to the office. She had gotten a little nervous as three of the students, one being Zele, passed through the obstacle course. Her Quirk wouldn't really help her, except for when she fought the robots. But this would make her rely mainly on her athleticism.

Mira looked down at the obstacle course and then turned back to the other students. She noticed a boy with black hair, whom she remembered had been near the boy who pulled out the knife. She walked closer and noticed his arm, which seemed to be a prosthetic? She wasn't sure. "That was crazy, wasn't it?" She said to the boy, trying to strike up a conversation. Or at least, her best attempt at one.
"I'm not disliked by people." - Tomioka Giyū

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:06 pm

As the 2 trouble makers were whisked away by the pro hero devil man irene let out a frustrated sigh. Day 1 and she almost allowed a stabbing to occur. She was sure she'd be in the principal's office later tonight discussing this. That was a conversation she wasn't looking forward towards. But that was later. Right now she had to focus on the test and determine the future training of these kids. So she returned to the field to do just that.

"Zele, Sei, change of plans. You and the rest of the class will be staying by the track with me until testing is complete. Miss Thompson you may begin when you are ready."

Evangeline Thompson ran the course next, and did it in a rather impressive time with her ghostly quirk. Invisibility and phasing...very good abilities. She'd need plenty of combat training to make up for a lack of offense in her quirk but that was easy enough. Emphasize stealth and she could easily become a great infiltration hero. Irime made note of this and the idea to train her in quick transitions.

"Well done. Let's see...Mr. Garawan, you're up. Live up to my name okay?"

The teacher said as she turned to look at the boy who had her hero name.
Last edited by Trooper FN-86 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Iris perked up when he heard his name. He hadn't really been paying attention to the other students. After all, why should he? Distractions, nothing more. He stepped up to the start, winking at Silver Iris. "Don't worry, I'll blow it out of the water." Raising his hands above his heads in a ballet stance, Iris quickly brought them down and flung them out to his sides. As he did so, a pair of shining rainbow wings emerged from his back. Holding back a grin, Iris leaped into the air, his wings carrying him above the other students. Time to have a little fun showing off.

Lazily swooping upwards, Iris let the air fall out of his wings, slowing his ascent until he eventually began plummeting downwards. This far up, and facing away from the students, he allowed himself a single smile. He loved this part. Shifting his weight, he began rotating, his wings folding close to his body until he was pointed straight down at the last second, he snapped open his wings, catching the air and rocketing him forward. Coming up on the floating islands, Iris began tilting himself back and forth, quickly flying in between each island.

Coming up to the robots, Iris decided to have a little bit of fun. Summoning a rainbow whip, he let it flutter behind him as he soared towards the first bot. With a sharp veer upwards, and letting the rest of his speed carry him, Iris lashed out with his whip at the first robot, feeling a satisfying chunk as it bit in. As he flew upwards, the whip grew taught and pulled behind him. Once Iris got past the head, he twirled as the whip was pulled out of the robot, leaving a perfectly straight gash from its feet to its head.

Seeing the rope wall, Iris scoffed. Really? A wall? Did they not think that people could fly, or was this just put together in five minutes? Iris swooped down and up the wall, keeping himself as close to it as possible. Rocketing over the top, Iris then flew low, his fingers skimming the wave pool. He put a little bit of his quirk into the water as he skimmed it, causing the spray his fingers created to become a much larger rainbow spray trailing behind him.

Shooting up the incline, Iris rolled in the air, dodging pieces of rubble as he came across the dummy. Not stopping he scooped the dummy up by wrapping his arms underneath its armpits and lacing his fingers behind its back. Soaring through the window, Iris let the dummy drop onto the pad before gracefully landing on the ground next to it, his wings dissolving into a million little flashes of color.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael ignored Thomas as David rushed over and began fretting over him. "I know, I know. I'm just not that good at ignoring stuff like that. You know me." The tender moment was cut short by an irate Silver Iris storming into the room and yelling at the two students. Michael felt an incredible heat in his pocket, which suddenly felt significantly lighter and knife-less. He didn't have much time to react before David had to leave. "I promise."

Michael was slightly taken aback when Devilman appeared. He'd heard about the hero, but his appearance was a little more jarring up close than on a screen. He didn't understand a word of what he said he talked so quickly, but he understood what was going on when they were shoved in the principal's office and told to sit.

"I was watching the other students and thinking of how to get through the course when I overheard Wess calling Money Man a homophobic slur. I tried using my quirk to rebuke him, just a little bit, but he gt mad and smashed my nose, so I hit him back in self-defense."

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:34 am

Between Michael calling out Wess’ use of “mate” and Irene’s late intervention, Wess had mentally clocked out the situation entirely. He only cared when some talkative, high energy weirdo started popping his personal bubble. This was one of Money Man’s slaves, the one Wess didn’t like. Where was the cat? He could tolerate the cat.
Wess struggled the moment Kenshi put his hands around his person, though he knew that once they had taken flight, fighting was a dumb idea.

In the principal’s office, Wess’ disinterest hadn’t wavered until Michael explained his self-righteous version of the event. Wess rolled his eyes. “Self-defense.” He chuckled, “Hilarious, Sir, Sasha and I,” Wess made sure to use to Sasha’s first name, hoping to introduce the idea that they were friendly enough to be on a first-name basis. “Were making the same usual jokes that we usually do, when this guy decided that he didn’t like my humor. Wasn’t even talking to him, yet here he comes,” Wess puffed out his chest and raised his chin, raising his shoulders as if he were symbolizing an overly buff man. However, the next words he spoke came out in a high pitch voice, with a flamboyant tinge. “Excuse me? You wanna repeat that?” He mocked, “Then he started using some kind of head trickery. So yeah, I busted his nose, and I was the one utilizing self-defense. Shit didn’t get messy until Red Nose here decided to get pissy.
Nobody fell for the fucking trap

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:28 am

Irene watched her young, cocky namesake take a pose and begin his test. For a moment he glowed and Irene's quirk enhanced eyes quickly picked up he had a light based quirk like the principal. She made a note to bring sunglasses to quirk training days and then watched him show off on rainbow wings. So he could create objects out of light and had practiced enough to fly....perhaps he could teach Miss Ketsueki to do the same with her blood. The boy cleared the test quite quickly and easily but his overconfidence lead him to treat his dummy at the end rather roughly. He flew through the window and just let it drop to the ground. Irene winced a little as the dummy bounced and stepped forward

"Excellent form Iris, clearly you have practiced a lot. However you should have shown off a little less and paid a little more attention to how far you just let that civilian fall. Had that been a real person you could have added to their injuries or outright killed them from that height. But we'll work on that over the year. Everyone else keep that in mind for your run. Okay next up is....Miss Pteron."
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck