[OOC] Days of Heroes Past

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: [OOC] Days of Heroes Past

Post by BlondieBoy » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:31 am

I won't be able to provide you a summary right now but I can let you know your character is looking promising so far. What I propose so far as changes would be to add a power or two (I do have two suggestion that I'll give in a moment) to give her more offensive capability. Her stone power will need a dial back. I'm not alright with un-reversible petrification without a complicated process, it's a nice power but it's something your character should build towards reaching through training through the RP. I'd say start with her being able to still turn anything, both living or object, to stone. Thick stone, that would freeze them for a variable amount of time before the stone breaks apart and they can move again.

Suggestions I have for other powers are simple (keeping in line with the Medusa Aesthetic of course). The first would be the ability to transform into a hybrid form. Like a Naga. Top half human, bottom half snake. This would further increase your agility and allow you to spit poison at close range (A poison similar to the effect of the Lion-Class Abomination, though weaker in potency). And the second would be the ability to turn living material like branches and vines, and possibly even whole trees, into snakes that have the will of their master and attack what their master wants them to.

That's all I have for you. You dont need to add more powers necessarily, but it will help you tremendously in fights. That change to your stone stare will have to be made of course though. Great job on the character.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:13 am

There's a pretty nice general summary under "The Journey so far" in the request thread! For what's happening currently you'll probably understand what's going on from just looking at the last page or even the last few posts.
I'm Blondie's Princess

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:00 am

I hope the posts are going well for everybody so far. I'll be posting again in another 4 days to move us forward into our first act, so hopefully everyone has something up by then!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:24 am

Hella excited hehehe
It's about to get good!
I'm Blondie's Princess

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:07 pm

So sorry for the hold up on my end. I just got back to school. I'll try to get a post up tonight since I don't have as much going on today!
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:31 pm

It's alright gecko, the deadline is for the older people. You don't have to hit it. Now that it's the 14th, I'm going to begin writing my post. Should be up in the next few days, and it'll kick off the first real prolonged threat of the RP. If you'd like to wait until after to get a better scope of how you might fit in you can, or if you'd like to post still just let me know and I can wait until you post.

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:04 am

I think I'm gonna wait then, it might prove to be easier in the end.
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!