404 Issue

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Sunshine

404 Issue

Post by Sunshine » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:45 pm

Hey, is it just me, or are others having this same issue:

When trying to access this website in a way that isn't through the app (e.g. On a computer, through a Google link, or just the usual website name) it tells me that this website is having a 404 Error, or that the IP Address has moved. However, I can still access this website through my app?

Just what is going on?

If anyone has any clues, feel free to help me out, it would be much appreciated 😅✨
Ratatouille- Auguste Gusteau wrote:You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true—anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great."
looool, here's my twitter as an insight to my trash life (´,,•ω•,,)

Reyn
Community Mod

Re: 404 Issue

Post by Reyn » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:10 am

That's very odd. Have you tried copying a direct link to the site (http://rp-forums.net/index.php) into your browser and seeing if it works that way?

Sunshine

Re: 404 Issue

Post by Sunshine » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:07 am

I have not done this on my computer yet, but when I do, I'll let you know! ^^
Ratatouille- Auguste Gusteau wrote:You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true—anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great."
looool, here's my twitter as an insight to my trash life (´,,•ω•,,)