Suggestions Box

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

User avatar
Annasiel
Administrator
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
Location: On the mirror's edge of a warping mind.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Annasiel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 am

Most likely, it will be a pop-up box where you enter a number for the sides. A basic random-number generator.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

User avatar
shadowvoidboss
Silver
Posts: 4551
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 am

That's even better XD
you know who will never be In the game for honor? zuko since he has none.

User avatar
ShaFlow
Bronze
Posts: 1356
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 am

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:34 am

Annasiel wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 am
Most likely, it will be a pop-up box where you enter a number for the sides. A basic random-number generator.
This will definitely help me with my card game ideas!

User avatar
Trooper FN-86
Member+
Posts: 2195
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 pm
Location: The Star Destroyer Palpatine

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Will another moderator be resuming post of the week?
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

User avatar
Annasiel
Administrator
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
Location: On the mirror's edge of a warping mind.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Annasiel » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:58 pm

We'll most likely be doing RP of the Week, involving all of the staff.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

User avatar
Snake Eyes
Member
Posts: 345
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:39 am
Location: The past.

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Snake Eyes » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Why isn't the vote for the writing contest or post of the week pinned/sticky? I think that something that is going to form a part of our forums where, hopefully, a notable amount of users are going to dedicate their time, either by giving their best in writing a lengthy piece for the contest, or hoping to score a spot in the PoTW thread, is important enough to merit a pin from the mod squod.

Also, if possible, it should be given more attention, somehow. Maybe being moved to the front page?
Time heals? You don't stop being hungry after not eating for so long, you die.

User avatar
Trandafir
Intermediate Mod
Posts: 5472
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Bug Planet

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Trandafir » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:38 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Why isn't the vote for the writing contest or post of the week pinned/sticky? I think that something that is going to form a part of our forums where, hopefully, a notable amount of users are going to dedicate their time, either by giving their best in writing a lengthy piece for the contest, or hoping to score a spot in the PoTW thread, is important enough to merit a pin from the mod squod.

Also, if possible, it should be given more attention, somehow. Maybe being moved to the front page?
That's on me er, and it's a good suggestion. I'll make sure to pin it asap <3
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

User avatar
Annasiel
Administrator
Posts: 2275
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
Location: On the mirror's edge of a warping mind.
Contact:

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Annasiel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Post of the Week's on a bit of a hiatus. As for the other, that's up to Trandy.

Edit: Yup, there we go.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

User avatar
Trandafir
Intermediate Mod
Posts: 5472
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am
Location: Bug Planet

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Trandafir » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Annasiel wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 pm
Post of the Week's on a bit of a hiatus. As for the other, that's up to Trandy.

Edit: Yup, there we go.
He's talking about the thread with the vote I put up on off topic. I'm on my way home rn, so I'll fix it when I get there
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

User avatar
Toffolus
Jr. Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Suggestions Box

Post by Toffolus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm

Is it entirely possible to tweak things on the iOS format? I can’t do certain, small things such as view the amount of views a topic has. It’s not a major issue at all. Just a small nitpick, and as a coding student, I can understand if you can’t fix that.
Please join my roleplays I need recognition.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests