Should we nuke USA?

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Snowskeeper
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Snowskeeper » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 am

Ghost wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:52 am
Jhibus wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:26 am

Referring to your post, are you saying it's alright for the leader of one the world's most influential countries to be a racist, sexist, and narcissist among many other such things?
Those three words just ended the conversation.

Racist? Not really. Nothing racist securing the borders and putting certain people who are trying to kill us under more scrutiny. The world is a dangerous place these days and there's nothing racist about common sense even if it does not make your delicate liberal sensibilities all nice and tingly.
Remember that time he was sued, twice, for refusing to allow black people to stay in his apartments, and settled out of court both times? You'd think that it'd be pretty easy to show that his apartments were open to black people. Especially given the amount of money he had access to, even at that point. At the very least, he could have stalled the courts until the cases were dropped. But, er, no. He settled.

There are other examples. I invite you to do some research on the man you voted into office.
Sexist? Plenty of women voted for him but unless your selective memory conveniently forgot about Bill Clinton getting head in the oval office of all places. You got a guy who simple grabbed some p***y and the other took advantage of an intern in the white house and got head and probably much more during his presidency. Pot meet kettle.
So sexual assault is okay because somebody else did it.

Gotcha.
America needs a winner and a cowboy not some milquetoast mom jean wearing pansy.
Shouldn't have elected a businessman with multiple, significant bankruptcies, then. And before you pull out the inevitable "every businessman has a few bankruptcies!" card, very few good businessmen fail because, say, they decided to buy three competing casinos in the same area during a recession.
You people have worn those words out to the point they don't mean anything and people tend to get tired of these labels. Want to see the result of the constant bashing people being racist, sexist, homophobe, etc [insert other SJW buzzword here] while they're really not for over eight years? Trump is president. The biggest "Fuck You" in recent history. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
There are multiple definitions of insanity. One of them involves doing something incredibly stupid and expecting something good to come of it. But by all means, you keep telling yourself you didn't elect a racist, sexist, arrogant, pathological liar (he fucking claimed that "god didn't allow it to rain" on his inauguration despite the fact that it was clearly fucking raining, for god's sake, never mind his claims about his numbers in the Electoral College or his claim that Obama was attempting to shout down a Trump supporter at his rally when in fact he was telling his own audience to stop booing the poor guy) to office. You're welcome to do whatever helps you sleep at night.
Austin wrote:because the right bath is so rough and narrow

User avatar
Jhibus
Member
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 am
Location: Earth

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Jhibus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 am

Ah, leave him be Snow, wise men may lose an argument but idiots will always win.

ahem

Onto our next topic, what should we do about the mole people that lurk within our soils, waiting for the right moment to pop up and make someone disappear?
*sterile cough*

Austin
Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Austin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm

TBH Trump really isn't racist.
For the kingdom of God awaits me, for I am saved by the blood of christ

User avatar
Jhibus
Member
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 am
Location: Earth

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Jhibus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Austin wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm
TBH Trump really isn't racist.
ಠ_ಠ
*sterile cough*

Austin
Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Austin » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Trust me, I've had experience with true racist people.
For the kingdom of God awaits me, for I am saved by the blood of christ

User avatar
Chryslon
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Chryslon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

Snowskeeper wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 am
Ghost wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:52 am
Jhibus wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:26 am

Referring to your post, are you saying it's alright for the leader of one the world's most influential countries to be a racist, sexist, and narcissist among many other such things?
Those three words just ended the conversation.

Racist? Not really. Nothing racist securing the borders and putting certain people who are trying to kill us under more scrutiny. The world is a dangerous place these days and there's nothing racist about common sense even if it does not make your delicate liberal sensibilities all nice and tingly.
Remember that time he was sued, twice, for refusing to allow black people to stay in his apartments, and settled out of court both times? You'd think that it'd be pretty easy to show that his apartments were open to black people. Especially given the amount of money he had access to, even at that point. At the very least, he could have stalled the courts until the cases were dropped. But, er, no. He settled.

There are other examples. I invite you to do some research on the man you voted into office.
Sexist? Plenty of women voted for him but unless your selective memory conveniently forgot about Bill Clinton getting head in the oval office of all places. You got a guy who simple grabbed some p***y and the other took advantage of an intern in the white house and got head and probably much more during his presidency. Pot meet kettle.
So sexual assault is okay because somebody else did it.

Gotcha.
America needs a winner and a cowboy not some milquetoast mom jean wearing pansy.
Shouldn't have elected a businessman with multiple, significant bankruptcies, then. And before you pull out the inevitable "every businessman has a few bankruptcies!" card, very few good businessmen fail because, say, they decided to buy three competing casinos in the same area during a recession.
You people have worn those words out to the point they don't mean anything and people tend to get tired of these labels. Want to see the result of the constant bashing people being racist, sexist, homophobe, etc [insert other SJW buzzword here] while they're really not for over eight years? Trump is president. The biggest "Fuck You" in recent history. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
There are multiple definitions of insanity. One of them involves doing something incredibly stupid and expecting something good to come of it. But by all means, you keep telling yourself you didn't elect a racist, sexist, arrogant, pathological liar (he fucking claimed that "god didn't allow it to rain" on his inauguration despite the fact that it was clearly fucking raining, for god's sake, never mind his claims about his numbers in the Electoral College or his claim that Obama was attempting to shout down a Trump supporter at his rally when in fact he was telling his own audience to stop booing the poor guy) to office. You're welcome to do whatever helps you sleep at night.
I will never not find myself impressed by the overall analytical breakdown of this response. 10/10, Snow.
Selling my kidney to pay for this month's rent.

Snowskeeper
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Snowskeeper » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:19 pm

I had to ask for help in dealing with this compliment.
I was told that the best way to respond would be to type "baka" with caps lock on, without the quotation marks, then leave without saying anything else.
So:
BAKA
Austin wrote:because the right bath is so rough and narrow

User avatar
Ghost
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 am
Location: USA

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Ghost » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:40 am

Snowskeeper wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 am

So sexual assault is okay because somebody else did it.

Gotcha.
Nice strawman and no, you're putting words into my text. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that you nick pick on one candidate then conveniently ignore the issues of the other candidates. All because this one person (in particular you hate) us a big deal and if they so much as twitch you're ready to get the mob out on them with fire and pitchforks. But the other crooked bastard? Oh no ignore them, they're not a problem because they make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Pathetic.
Shouldn't have elected a businessman with multiple, significant bankruptcies, then. And before you pull out the inevitable "every businessman has a few bankruptcies!" card, very few good businessmen fail because, say, they decided to buy three competing casinos in the same area during a recession.
Versus someone who has never managed a business or hired anyone in their life I still bank on the businessman to make better economic discussions than the pure breed political elitist. You think every businessman are infallible or you don't think going into different business ventures are risk free? Your naivety is showing. So I will pull that card because your kind seems so privy to pull every worn out "racist, sexist, homophobe. etc." SJW bullshit card when things don't go your way. Sucks that when someone pulls the same tactic on you, doesn't it? Suck it up, buttercup.
There are multiple definitions of insanity. One of them involves doing something incredibly stupid and expecting something good to come of it. But by all means, you keep telling yourself you didn't elect a racist, sexist, arrogant, pathological liar (he fucking claimed that "god didn't allow it to rain" on his inauguration despite the fact that it was clearly fucking raining, for god's sake, never mind his claims about his numbers in the Electoral College or his claim that Obama was attempting to shout down a Trump supporter at his rally when in fact he was telling his own audience to stop booing the poor guy) to office. You're welcome to do whatever helps you sleep at night.
I don't care. Trump is president. GET OVER IT.
You only live once, one life at a time.

Snowskeeper
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by Snowskeeper » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 am

Ghost wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:40 am
Snowskeeper wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 am

So sexual assault is okay because somebody else did it.

Gotcha.
Nice strawman and no, you're putting words into my text. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy that you nick pick on one candidate then conveniently ignore the issues of the other candidates. All because this one person (in particular you hate) us a big deal and if they so much as twitch you're ready to get the mob out on them with fire and pitchforks. But the other crooked bastard? Oh no ignore them, they're not a problem because they make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Pathetic.
We're not talking about the other candidate right now, although I'll point out that Hillary Clinton isn't Bill Clinton. We're talking about Trump.
Shouldn't have elected a businessman with multiple, significant bankruptcies, then. And before you pull out the inevitable "every businessman has a few bankruptcies!" card, very few good businessmen fail because, say, they decided to buy three competing casinos in the same area during a recession.
Versus someone who has never managed a business or hired anyone in their life I still bank on the businessman to make better economic discussions than the pure breed political elitist. You think every businessman are infallible or you don't think going into different business ventures are risk free? Your naivety is showing. So I will pull that card because your kind seems so privy to pull every worn out "racist, sexist, homophobe. etc." SJW bullshit card when things don't go your way. Sucks that when someone pulls the same tactic on you, doesn't it? Suck it up, buttercup.
I think that calling somebody a "cowboy and a winner" when they are neither a cowboy nor a winner is fucking ridiculous, and that's what I called you out on.
There are multiple definitions of insanity. One of them involves doing something incredibly stupid and expecting something good to come of it. But by all means, you keep telling yourself you didn't elect a racist, sexist, arrogant, pathological liar (he fucking claimed that "god didn't allow it to rain" on his inauguration despite the fact that it was clearly fucking raining, for god's sake, never mind his claims about his numbers in the Electoral College or his claim that Obama was attempting to shout down a Trump supporter at his rally when in fact he was telling his own audience to stop booing the poor guy) to office. You're welcome to do whatever helps you sleep at night.
I don't care. Trump is president. GET OVER IT.
... No?
Austin wrote:because the right bath is so rough and narrow

User avatar
shadowvoidboss
Member
Posts: 5232
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Re: Should we nuke USA?

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 am

I think I am partially insane because I do many crazy things and think they will work the odd thing is they do.
you know who will never be In the game for honor? zuko since he has none.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest