(JellyFish) The Pack

jellyfish

Re: (JellyFish) The Pack

Post by jellyfish » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Zyran was relaxing with his pack in the forest near a river. It helped him think as he listened to the water flow with closed eyes, sunbathing. He could smell the faint scent of Amber coming from the diner that wasn't too far away. He was thinking of ways to make peace with the other pack and Alpha. Of course they would have to join but Zyran had no inclination to back down as Alpha and doubted that Erick did either. If anything, Erick would want to stay as Alpha even more since that apparently meant he was betrothed to someone half his age. Zyran got up and changed before heading down to the diner, planning to talk to Amber and learn more about the atrocious arrangement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

xSweetnSourx

Post by xSweetnSourx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Amber let out a shakey breath as she slowly got up her long red hair was tyed back into a high ponytail and she was wearing a short skirt and a low cut top. She stopped for a moment the smell of Zyran instantly hitting her made her back up a bit. Amber bit her lip and walked out of the dinner keeping her head down. She didn't need him to see her like this she didn't know what he would do.

jellyfish

Post by jellyfish » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Zyran followed her scent and found her walking away.
"Amber!" He called, running after her and catching up.
"Hey." he said, looking down at her, trying to see her face.

xSweetnSourx

Post by xSweetnSourx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Amber tensed slightly then she slowly looked up at him keeping her sunglasses on "oh..hi" She said quietly and gave a small smile to him then looked off to the side "what brings you to town today" she asked curisosly and looked back to the dinner then back to him "are you going to go eat?" she asked as she placed a hand on her hip.

jellyfish

Post by jellyfish » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:56 pm

"No I just hunted. I smelled you nearby and decided I'd come check up on you. I can sense that something's wrong but you obviously don't have to tell me." Zyran said.

xSweetnSourx

Post by xSweetnSourx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Amber turned her gaze to him and sighed. She slowly pulled off her sun glasses showing a bruise and a cut over her eye. "Well yeah got into a fight with a pack member" she muttered out rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest.

jellyfish

Post by jellyfish » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:52 am

Zyran frowned and gently turned her chin so he could get a better look.
"Why? What happened?" Zyran said seriously, obviously very upset and angry. Someone in HIS pack would never be harmed like that. Especially not a woman. It disgusted him that Erick had allowed that to happen or hadn't prevented him.

xSweetnSourx

Post by xSweetnSourx » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 am

Amber blushed lightly at his touch and close her eyes relaxing a bit "we were in out wolf forums it happens wolves are wild especially when they are a new werewolf. Mikey had his first turn I was on duty watching him he almost attacked a hunter so I had to tackle him ad he fought this is all that he got on me....he's pretty messed up" she said softly then looked up at him then she slowly took his hand looking around "come on not the greatest idea to be seen out here talking" she muttered as she began to pull him to her cabin.

jellyfish

Post by jellyfish » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Zyran nodded in agreement and followed silently, glancing around as well. Once they got behind closed doors he started to look around casually.
"What's this whole deal about you and Erick? Seems like he isn't your type." Zyran joked dryly, knowing very well that this was not something Amber had chosen.

xSweetnSourx

Post by xSweetnSourx » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Amber walked into her house and pointed for him to sit down as she walked into her bedroom to change "Well.....my father arranged it way before I was born and I'd like to respect his wishes and it was easy to but now.....theres a problem" she grumbled out as she pulled on her shorts and a fitted tank top walking back out into the living room.