Romeo and Juliet [bloodlust101]

12maori3

Re: Romeo and Juliet [bloodlust101]

Post by 12maori3 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 am

Romeo grinned as Juliet grabbed his arm and pulled up behind the large flight of stairs. He immediately covered her with his body, larger than hers. However, that meant standing close to her to the extent that it was beautiful and dreadful at the same time. His hand came to caress her cheek but then fell from. He had to restrain himself from wanting to touch her. "Juliet..." even her name was beautiful, "it was my pleasure." At her mother's call Romeo smiled, "That they all are," he chuckled. He looked down at the little space between them and spoke softly as to not be found by her mother, "This is quite a compromising position if it not?"

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:48 am

She looks up amd sees just how close he was. She blushed a deep shade of red. "I... I would agree so." She said as she placed one of her hands on her chest feeling her heart beeting frantically. She wasn't sure anymore if it was because of hiding from her mother or because she was so close to this guy.

He seemed so nice, so different then Paris. "I'm sorry. You seem to know my name but I don't know yours." She said finally realising there was an intense silence and if she didn't speak she would want to be closer to him.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:07 am

Romeo grinned at the sight of her cheeks that had turned bright pink in a blush. He supposed he was very close and didn't want to scare her so he took a small cautious step back and turned back to her. There was silence as nothing was spoken, and Romeo could have bathed in that silence for eternity. Then she asked his name.

"Romeo," he answered smoothly. He didn't know where she stood with he family feud so he held back his last name. It was no embarrassment, but he didn't want to scare her. However, he remembered what happened with Rosalie. Although what he felt for his previous love was nothing compared to this, he had pined after that girl before she told him she didn't want him. So Romeo watched her eyes as he added, "Romeo, Montague. And you are Juliet. I heard your mother, Mrs. Capulet calling you."

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:48 am

When he said his name it was as if the God's has chosen it themselves. She felt like it was a name she could say a thousand times and never hate hearing. But when he said Montague her heart dropped. She did not think like her parents and had no idea how the stupid fued started. But how could the world be so cruel to give the man she loved at first sight the name of her families sworn enemy. "M... Montague... How did you get in here? You aren't safe." She looks around making sure no one could see them. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door at the servants entrance.

She ran through with him and slipped out into the gardens again. "Why would you be so crazy and to come here?"

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 am

Romeo watched her reaction careful. As carefree and passionate as he was, he knew if Juliette said anything against him about how family name, he would do everything he could to change her mind. Yet if she moved away from him, from his wife he would know she wanted nothing to do with him. That was why his heart filled with warmth when she took his hand and led him out. It was all out of care for him.

Once in the garden Romeo held on to Juliette's hand. It was soft and gentle, yet it held the promise of love. He swung their hands as he looked up at the way want spoke, "Don't you worry about m. I already had a run in with your cousin Tybalt. He almost killed me where I stood!" Despite his words, the boy said it with a run,

"Your father however, does not want a dead body in his home so he told Tybalt let me go. But after meeting you Juliet, I'll risk what I have to in order to see you again... Please tell me we attend the same high school?" He pleaded.

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:54 am

She looked up at him hearing about his run in with Tybalt she knew this would not be the last time she would hear about it tonight. "I... I don't know. Though I will admit I hope we do." She smiles softly. She felt like the world could end here and now and she would be happy.

All she wanted was to be with him. "My father may not have wanted you killed then. But Romeo... Oh Romeo if he sees you here any more he will surely do some form of harm to you. And I would be beside myself if anything were to happen to you." She leans into him asbthe idea sent small tears into her eyes.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 am

His arms immediately came around her in protective and comforting hold. Romeo held Juliet as he answered, "Please don't cry, not unless it's out of happiness. Even though you still look beautiful, I don't want to see you cry," he wipes away her tears gently, "I won't come here again if it will make you upset. But I have to see you again, Juliet. Now that I've met you, I will have to see you after this."

His hand brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, "Juliet, it warms my heart to see you care for me so much already as I do for you. But I have never paid attention around school before...I want to know if you go to my school so that I will be able to at least see you."

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:44 pm

She rests her hands on his chest as he held her close. "I go to the acadamy here in Verona." She said praying he went to the same place. Her tears slowly stop as she rested her head against his chest. "Oh Romeo please tell me you go there to. For any chance to see you again..." She looks up again into his eyes.

"At first sight my heart belonged to you. I want no other person in the world but you Romeo Montague." She blushed as she placed a hand on his cheek gently.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Romeo's hand brushed across her cheek. The touch was as soft as her skin as he grinned when she mentioned what school she went to. He couldn't believe he hadn't seen her around, not even once. He would have noticed beauty like that from miles away! It was his fault, but it was also no matter now. He had seen her and he would never forget it.
"It brings me peace to know I'll be seeing you again, Juliet," he confirmed that they went to the right school. Her words were like gentle waves that made his heart warm his whole body. Romeo's hand drifted across her lips as if to feel her words. "You should seal such intimate words with something equally as intimate... a kiss."

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:47 am

She took in a deep breath feeling his finger across her lips. The light around them siloetted him making her feel as though they were in a dream. She stepped closer reaching her face to his.

The feeling of his breath against her face made her heart race. She never wanted to leave this moment. She never wanted the world to turn again. Just as she was about to kiss him she heard the shrill voice. "Juliet!" She screamed out looking for her daughter.

Juliet sighed as she pulled away. "I must go. I'm sorry but if the dates allow we will meet again." She smiled and took off.

Time went by she was forced to stay by her mother's side the rest of the night. As the party closed she smiled and said goodbye to her guests. Juliet went up to her room, showered, and stood on her balcony in her long white nightgown looking in the distance. "Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet."