Lost Soul (Tanith)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Lost Soul (Tanith)

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:39 pm

"Then we will tend to our preparations. Brother I dont think we can all agree this.that we can handle this. Go spend time with your family." Mammon said adjusting the ruffle on his shirt.as the other assured him to go before one by one leaving. "Take care Levi. And take care of my nephew he is to cute."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Leviathan smiles and hugs Mammon tightly "Thank you Brother. Keep me posted on the developments" he says nodding his head to his brothers as they leave. He closes the main door behind them, he takes a deep shaky breath then heads to their bedroom, where he sees his love wings out protecting their little devil. Leviathan smiles as he undresses from his formal attire, tossing them onto a chair before carefully trying to climb into bed without waking his love
Books are better than People

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Claira shuffled a bit before her wings withdrew, almost as if sensing Levi's presence. "I love you.." the words were soft and sleepy, spoken as she exhaled and pulled their son closer, readjusting the sleeping boy. Her hair messily fell around them with a certain grace. This was his Claira, asleep with his son.. Her face grimaced as she slept and she seemed rather restless before stopping and falling still once more

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 pm

"I love you too my darling one " Leviathan says carefully climbing into bed, curling himself around Claira. He looks at his sleeping son smiling happily, he closes his eyes so happy to have his family so close to him. He nuzzles his head into Clairas back as he drifts off to sleep

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Claira woke up to Lucien crying and tensed to him, feeding the boy before changing his diaper. She sat quietly talking to the happy boy. He gurgled and smiled holding her finger as she played with his hair. "You have no idea how much I love you.. " she said blushing as Levi moved to lay his head on her thigh, nuzzling in before resting his hand on her tummy. She chuckled. "I guess daddy thinks you're in y tummy still "

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Leviathan has a peaceful look on his face as he sleeps soundly in the lap of Clairas. His messy hair tossled covering the majority of his face as he sleeps. Lucien giggles just like Leviathans, he goes to move closer to his mothers belly, but wobbles his body not strong enough to support his own head. He pouts slightly looking confused as to why he can't move properly

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Claira chuckled before sighing. "Ah Vies going to enjoy that chuckle." She said mostly to herself before gently rubbing Levi's arm, watching as her son fell back asleep and falling asleep sitting up. Every two hours they went through nearly the same routine.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Leviathan was in a stress enduced slumber, occasionally he reached out for his family as he slept, having panicked nightmares that they will be taken from him. Lucien tries to move by himself, but his head is too heavy for his neck so he ends up flopping over to the side, an exasperated sigh leaving his lips each time

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Claira felt concerned about Vie.. he knew something he wasnt telling her. Sighing she tried to lay back but Lucien fussed so she sat in an uncomfortable position. Ringing began in her ears causing her to cringe, starting off and soft and quiet but eventually fading to a loud whisper. A vision of a mans eyes flashed in front of her while whoever he was said her name. She gasped and looked around exhausted before shifting

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:02 pm

In the very corner of the room by Leviathans side of the bed was, where it would normally be pitch black due to Leviathans slumber, came a bright blue angelic light, it crackles and ebbs in brightness. A soothing voice could be heard calling out Clairas name "Come to me Claira..." it says their voice like velvet,a form could be seen in the light portal. Clearly its struggling to stay open, the form behind it unable to come through. Lucien starts to cry, scared by the light and the pressure he feels, it hurts him.

https://images.app.goo.gl/amHjfnwwbywFofqq9