[SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #2

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

TriggerHappy

Re: [RP] Hogwarts (1982) #2

Post by TriggerHappy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:13 am

"And also like a bull. Only charges in a straight line, like he did to you," Holly said, narrowing her eyes at the boy. "When did you start caring anyways? You're always telling me I'm a waste of time and effort. It's not like I asked you to jump in the way!" She threw her hands up in the air as she spoke, exasperated.
Florence is my partner in crime

Delfi

Post by Delfi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:19 am

"I don't care, and you don't seem to care either," John responded, annoyed by the girl's stubbornness. "Next time you want to try to kill yourself just jump from a tower!" He said before walking away from Holly and out of the great hall.
Adulthood is where dreams go to die.

RadioRacoon

Post by RadioRacoon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:27 am

Asher sat at one of the tables, with several girls doing the best to wipe the blood from his face and stop his nose from gushing. Of course Asher was more than capable of doing this himself, but they had insisted on it. Now the girl's had their chance and they were doing a miserable job.

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:59 am

Mirari had backed away at the back and forth between Holly and John, finding Asher. She sighed a little, shaking her head at the girls around him. She started rifling through her bag. "Orchid, can you please find the Co-ag?" she asked, the flower climbing down her shoulder and going into her bag as she stopped next to Asher, taking a look at the nose bleed. "Have none of you treated a bloody nose before?" she asked the girls in her naturally soft tone. The flower popped out of her bag, holding up another small vial that was a deep green. She carefully took it from Orchid, who crawled back up to her shoulder. She uncorked the vial, holding it out to Asher. "This should stop the bleeding... but you might need to blow the rest of the blood out of your nose, afterwards..."
A sound Soul dwells within a sound Mind and a sound Body.

SaheenTikeerleesh

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:12 am

Derrick shook his head. "You can copy mine. It's fine. You can always read what he teaches anyway. It's not a hard class. I'm sure you will do well." He said.

Abyss

Post by Abyss » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 am

Callum mostly had been reading his book that had been leaning against the table, taking a bit of his food every few minutes. He hadn't listened in much to the conversation knowing it had to have been rather personal but noticed the girl, Jackie talking about the ball as Raj left after. He turned the last page of his book before closing it. The commotion at the entrance of the great hall didn't really bother him enough to go over. He had noticed that today was a day he fell back into old habits of mostly reading and not a lot of interaction. He had to keep reminding not to live his families schedule since they weren't even here.

"Ah right the ball is tomorrow I completely forgot about it." He said mostly to himself. He wasn't really one to get romantically involved with people so he was certain he could already write getting a partner for it away. Most were taken already either way and he wasn't even that keen on the idea of going. When they used to have a ball at their manor it always seemed to drain the energy away from him.
"I do it cause I want to, I do it to make her proud." ~Cane lele

Winter

Post by Winter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:56 am

Alexandra smiled as she saw Tobias zoom off and in an instant she was right behind him then beside him. "What should we do first?" She asked honestly and looked over at him as they flew. She loved feeing the wind in her hair and against her face. Flying was her favorite thing to do and she was really good at quidditch.

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 pm

Anima walked to the library. She wasn't hungry, and she would much rather find information on the death eaters than waste her time making new friends. Anyway, Beatrice seemed to like the library, even though Anima was pretty sure that the place would be tied with bad memories after that mudblood's murder. Ani couldn't remember the girl's name, not that it really mattered.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Golden_

Post by Golden_ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Jackie's brows furrowed in confusion as her friend left the table in an abrupt manner, after she had finished gushing about Dirk. She opened her mouth to say something but he was too fast for her. Was it something she said?

It wasn't long before Jackie left her own seat and slowly began to make her way out of the Great Hall. She had a free period now, so she didn't have anywhere to be until the game later tonight. Perhaps she'd visit the owls up in the owlery, or finish that dang portrait of Chase?

Jackie pondered over the options while munching on one of the spare rolls she had taken. It was then that she noticed a strange boy sitting at the edge of a table, completely surrounded by younger girls. There was blood smeared on his face, which made her full stomach grumble uncomfortably. Jackie stopped and stared down at him, as her curiousity got the better of her. "Are you new?" She asked bluntly, tilting her head slightly to the side.

----------

Tobias grinned and allowed his grip to loosen on the broom. It wasn't long until he completely let go, letting his arms hang loosely by his side for a brief moment. "We fly," he said, quickly leaning forward. The movement made the broom jerk forward, and within a few seconds, he was soaring high above the clouds in the direction of the lake.
Nothing gold can stay ~

lovergirl2468

Post by lovergirl2468 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:50 pm

"Thank you so much." Hailey said as she chilled herswlf out and went back to being her happy self. She didn't want to fail. Hailey looked at her wrist watch for a minute. "How long till lunch is over?" Hailey pushed her hair out of her face once again. It was starting to annoy her and she was slowly planning on cutting it all off.
I tried so hard & got so far, in the end, doesnt even matter- linkin Park