[SIM] Battle for Oshunio

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Cole Turisoka

Re: [SIM] Battle for Oshunio

Post by Cole Turisoka » Sun May 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Cole, noticed the new-comer and immediately noticed how much everyone, but himself, seemed to know each other. Odd, considering he was a regular at the social hub. "Well, uhm... so glad you guys found one and another..." As he spoke he lowered his weapons and shield. Blinking several times, he went from fight mode to, clueless in the shortest time ever heard of. "Uhh, well I'm not sure if maybe we recently invented ways to teleport but, based on my clueless sense of time... we should be almost out of time any second now... so who all is for getting to a bunker?" The boy glanced around now avoiding eye contact with the others.

Water

Post by Water » Sun May 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Pandora's eyes flickered left and right multiple times, trying to decide which of the two to respond to first. She decided to answer Jack first.
"I don't have any idea where Hunter is going..." Pandora shrugged "It didn't seem like he was gonna come with me at all." After getting reminded of Hunter her face sank slightly, she wanted him with her, even if it was dangerous.

Pandora ran her fingers through her ivory hair and let out a sigh before continuing, she had a severe headache. However headaches weren't uncommon for her, Pandora blamed it on the mental strain of her adjustments.
"I was late and got lost. I panicked and ended up here." She explained, being completely honest. "And him... we were good friends when we were children here. It's always nice to have a buddy while you're getting your arm ripped off for the second time that week, isn't it?"
Pandora was silent after this, tipping her head back slightly and screwing up her eyes because of the pain. After pondering that Jack had apparently described her as 'special', it slipped from her mind. She was glad to see the two, Pandora had considered them as faraway ghosts, but maybe they were closer than she had thought.
I am NOT a MORON

Fishmarketstew

Post by Fishmarketstew » Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Caroline now rested in a little hovel that sheltered her from the wind. What was she going to do? The Oshunites were not allowing themselves to prosper by being too controlling. They were desperate to create order when they needed to be rebuilding. If only she had the weapon, then she could steer them in the right direction. While she thought, she heard her small shelter rattle. The metal sheet acting as a roof overhead was flung to the side, revealing a crazed, hungry dog. It pounced on her; she was barely able to block it with the metal bar she held. The dog bit her hand, so she pushed he dog to the side and held it down hard enough that it could not wiggle free. She didn't want to kill it. So she trapped it. She pushed it in a hole behind a rock and blocked the way out with another large rock. There. It would probably squeeze free eventually, but in the meantime, Caroline would be able to escape it. She looked at her hand as she walked away. The pain came to her now. She clasped her hand. It would probably get infected, as she had nothing to mend it out in the wasteland. Now she had to return to the camp.

Fishmarketstew

Post by Fishmarketstew » Fri May 19, 2017 1:00 am

(Hello?)

Happy

Post by Happy » Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 am

"Enough getting to know each other. We must head to the lower floors. We don't have enough time to make it to the other bunkers, but luckily the Science building was built with extra floors of something like this were to happen." Elizabeth said, gesturing for them to follow her. "Boy, that old man showed you around here, right?" She asked, quickly walking to the other side of the training room and an elevator door opened, but only the higher ups were able to get in, herself for example. "After he died, I had changed all the passwords to the place. Maybe even some of the overwriting passwords as well. No time to chatter, we must go." She said, clicking her tongue and sighing.

Argonaut24

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 am

"Pandora be safe." Jack ignored the lady and ran up the stairs and burst through the doors outside. As the missles began to arc down Jack runs through the streets looking for Hunter before the missles hit the city.

Water

Post by Water » Fri May 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Pandora watched as Jack set of onto his suicide mission, at least that was what it seemed like to her. "Oh... okay then." She muttered, obviously confused by his actions. Even though Pandora would have followed if she could, she felt as if it was impossible for her to survive out there.
I am NOT a MORON

Mr_Generic

Post by Mr_Generic » Fri May 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Hunter was nearly outside of the walls. Moving from dark places to empty areas. His replacement eye made it easier to detect cameras and things like that, since it could scan the area before he ran in. He knew what the odds of him making it out of this one was, but he couldn't really think about that right now. He still had to try, no matter what he had to try.
One drop of water leaves many ripples in a pond, and you think you don't matter?

Cole Turisoka

Post by Cole Turisoka » Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Cole, followed Elizabeth in silence his weapons lowered. His mace was sitting on his side and holstered, while the shield rested on his back. For now he was only adjusting his hair, anxiously. "I hope we don't end up... buried alive." He said knowing that it was a possibility.

Argonaut24

Post by Argonaut24 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Jack spotted Hunter going towards the wall, "Hunter!" Jack ran and caught up to Hunter, "You won't make it out, we need to go somewhere quick the missles are to close." We should head back to the bunkers so you can be with Pandora. If someone says otherwise then we can deal with them but no man will be left behind."