The Infected

Post Reply
User avatar
Wanderlusst
Silver
Posts: 2983
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Mark it up first!

User avatar
Atreus
Sr. Member
Posts: 880
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 am
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere in canada
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Atreus » Thu May 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Marked
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 3:39 pm

{mark activated}
<Insert humorous signature here>

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Jr. Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Thu May 10, 2018 5:01 pm

(Marked)
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Silver
Posts: 2983
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 10, 2018 5:35 pm

A small gasp filled the empty room. As Jaylyn sat from where she laid she clawed at her chest, images of the undead eating the flesh off her brothers and sisters flashed through her head as the young woman worked her way through another attack, once she was able to calm down, J.J moved to a standing position with her gun in one hand and her flashlight in the other, she spun around to check the room, once she was sure she was alone she plopped back down.

It had been two months since J.J last seen her own team, two months since she last seen a living human at all actually, the silver and killing was slowly driving Jaylyn mad. As she leaned against the wall she looked at the door before moving her gaze to stand up mirror that sat in the corner of the small clothing store, catching sight of herself she hardly regonized the woman anymore.

She still wore her uniform, but her eyes were tired, and her face looked worn, she needed to find someone soon or she wouldn't survive much longer. As she stood up she grabbed her things together before she headed out the door, the sun would be up soon but she needed an early start, she hadn't eaten in a day and a supply run was needed first.

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Member
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu May 10, 2018 6:56 pm

Jessica Velson wakes up in the one of the few beds she hadn't either chucked out for room or used to barricade the building she lived in. She went through what was he general wake up routine: check water, check barricades, check food. okay, fine, scarily low. Jessica sighed. "great", she said to no-one in particular, "now i have to go out on a supply run... fan-<censored>-tastic"
<Insert humorous signature here>

User avatar
Atreus
Sr. Member
Posts: 880
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 am
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere in canada
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Atreus » Thu May 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Dom crept through the darkness of an old supermarket. knowing that he would run out of food in a couple days, Dom decided it was best to move early. his breath was quiet as he used his flashlight to search the isles for any supplies he can gather. accidentally kicking an empty can, Dom froze as he hear something shuffle around in the next isle. drawing his sword he crept closer to the isle ready for anything.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Jr. Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Thu May 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Kate woke up on an uncomfortable floor of a break room of an long abandoned drug store. She had stopped there the night before in hopes that it wasn’t completely looted. She wasn’t completely out of luck, there was still some water left, and a small amount of grocery items. There wasn’t much of a variety, but at this stage Kathleen wasn’t being too picky. She nudged her dog, Hippo, who was laying down looking a bit lethargic. She unscrewed the lid of a jar of peanut butter and held it up for him to sniff.

She pondered her next move while he lapped it up. “We’ve got to find some people, right?” She sipped some water before giving some to the dog. “Okay, say we do find people. Then what?” Then what has been a question Kate has been asking herself a lot lately. A question that she has no answer for. Ever since this whole thing has started she’s struggled to think in the long term.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Silver
Posts: 2983
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 10, 2018 10:37 pm

After gathering her things J.J made her way out of the small clothing store and towards the local supermarket, she knew there wouldn't be much due to the riots, but she was hoping to find at least something to eat for the morning. As she made her way down the street, Jaylyn ran into a few Limps, one Runner, those were what her team would call the different kinds of Zombies. The Crawlers were the ones that were beginning to rot and the Rotters.. were they were rotting or had already rot.. eventually just dying off to nothing.

J.J stopped at the front of the market and looked around before she quietly headed inside, it was a pretty big store so if anyone was inside she would have to be extra careful, especailly if there were more Zs inside.

User avatar
Atreus
Sr. Member
Posts: 880
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 am
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere in canada
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Atreus » Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Stopping just before the isle, Dominic stopped and took a breath before taking a step forward and knocking into a can. it rolled across the isle as Dom stepped into view to see a limp stumbling towards him. with a quick reaction, dom swiped his sword horizontally. the blade digging into the infected's head. noticing sound behind him, dom quickly turned only to be grabbed by another limp. stumbling back Dom ended up tripping over the dead limp behind him. holding up the limp on top of him with his hands on it's shoulders. gritting his teeth dom began to wonder how he got himself into this mess of his.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests