New partner/s

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
WackyQuacky

New partner/s

Post by WackyQuacky » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:36 am

Hello, all. I'm a 21 year old girl but I've been writing stories and role-playing for many years. A while ago, I took a break from role-playing when the app geeking went offline but since then I'm back on here!
I've been in the intermediate roleplay section until I got my bearings back but I tend to type a lot more than those I'm with.
I like any type of roleplay, from romantic to horror, adventure to fantasy and so on, so any ideas that you have been trying to start up, I'm more than happy to comply.
I live in Britain so due to time zones, my message might be late but other than that, I tend to be quite quick.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Arkane

Re: New partner/s

Post by Arkane » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:54 am

Hey! I'd be interested in starting a RP with you. Just as long as we can both share the lead with advancing the plot. I'd love to attempt some sort of romance, fantasy adventure RP. I also work and have a busy life, so I may not be able to reply as fast as others, but I promise good quality posts! Let me know if you're interested.

Vladmirk

Post by Vladmirk » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:48 am

Hey, I have an idea right now that I would like to try out if you would be interested
Where's our sacrifice?
Oh, get off the cross, we need the wood.

What now?

Post by What now? » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:45 am

Would you still be interested?
Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought.