Mass Effect: From the Ashes [REQ]

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
goblinclock

Re: Mass Effect: From the Ashes [REQ]

Post by goblinclock » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:33 pm

Also "If the council wanted phantoms, then he and his team are going to keep making bodies till they've had enough of ghosts." Is a pretty solid quote.

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:26 pm

Yeah I'm trying to make Alexander as a "Do as I say - but if you don't then do as I do" type of leader.

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:10 pm

I like it. I like him already. Tanis is like... Renagon. She has a personal sorta code, she isnt mean per say. Just willing to do whatever it takes to get the result she thinks is the right one. Ends justify the means. But in the end, she still wants to be "the good guy"

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:28 am

@goblinclock I believe I got the boys done, I'm just waiting on your approval😁

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:04 am

@Argonaut24 I am saying yes but let me hit you with a few lore tid bits. Krogan can live for like 1000+ years. So having your krogan be upset about the genophage makes sense, but the genophage was cured by Commander Shepard 50 years before the start of this rp. In exchange for Krogan aid with the Reapers. And now the Krogan are a full council race, for their literally species saving help on the front lines of Palaven. The turian homeworld. That and actually it was the Salarians that made the genophage they are the go to smart bois of the setting. The Turians were just the ones that actually deployed the weapon. As they are basically the military arm of the Counsel in most cases.

and by yes, you can post your dudes in the CS thread.
Last edited by goblinclock on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:09 am

MORDIN DIDN'T DIE FOR NOTHING YOU HEAR ME - Lmao, yeah if anything your Krogan would still be mad at the Salarians. I think more than anything Turians and Krogans would respect each other based off of their warrior culture, and most Krograns (if not all) would belong to a clan. Just to add a little bit of flavor and depth to your character, I'd make him a far-distant relative to Urdnot Wrex to explain the strength - because Krogans are strong but it takes the genes of Urdnot Wrex to rip even a small Turian in half.

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:22 am

Then again after the Krogan Rebellion most still had a disdainful outlook on the Turians. I mean if I remember correctly Wrex and Garrus didn't have the best of relationships in ME1.

goblinclock

Post by goblinclock » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:26 am

But that was before the genophage got cured, and the korgan ground troops proved literally indispensable in defense of Palaven. I would wager they are pretty much over that due to those things.

BattleCore

Post by BattleCore » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:30 am

Ahhh I like how all the races are cooperating and each have made their peace with each other's grievances. Except for the Vorcha and the Batarians - fuck them.

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:07 am

Oohhhh, I've been enlightened! Thank you! Im gonna make some changes to fix some lore issues. @goblinclock

I might get a post up this morning