Private Messaging Roleplays

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
froggyes

Private Messaging Roleplays

Post by froggyes » Wed May 06, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello there! I am new here to this app, and I'm happy to be here! I would like to find a long term, literate roleplay partner to entertain me during this considerably long quarantine...

I don't have anything specific that I'm looking for, and I can roleplay a wide variety of things!

I am in a few fandoms, such as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Demon Slayer, and Tokyo Ghoul, and am open to playing canon characters for canon x canon roleplays, canon x oc roleplays, or oc x oc roleplays in those universes!

I can also do strictly oc roleplays in a completely fabricated universe, using a prompt made by either me or you!

While I am really open to anything, I do prefer to play more submissive characters compared to more dominant ones. I can easily play them, however they can get hard at times.
I also don't have very many limits when it comes to roleplays! I can do ERP, gorey rps, and anything of the sorts! Please just hit me up if you would be open to roleplay with me, and we can begin discussing!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Private Messaging Roleplays

Post by illirica » Wed May 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Hi, it looks like you haven't had a chance to read the rules yet, the ones that were displayed when you signed up to create an account. Please keep in mind that this is a PG-13 site, and we don't allow ERPs or smut of any kind here, nor do we allow RPing in private messages. That's rules number five and six on the rules that were displayed when you signed up for the site, in case you somehow missed them.
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Hello, welcome to RPF. It seems you have not read our rules, as both RPing in PMs and ERP is not allowed. Please be sure to read the rules before continuing. Thank you.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 06, 2020 8:38 pm

looks like you got to it just as I was, Illi. lol
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Blakserenity

Post by Blakserenity » Fri May 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Hi! I am new on here as well and have been looking for an rp partner for quite some time. You sound interesting and well written. I would love to rp with you some time. Do you have discord perchance? I am always on there... I just got dropped by my rp partner recently so I'm looking for another one who doesn't mind long posts and will develop the story. Pretty much down for anything, just let me know.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 29, 2020 6:36 pm

hello and welcome to RPF. please be sure to read the rules as advertising to rp elsewhere is not allowed. thank you and have a nice day.

CenturianTale

Post by CenturianTale » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:36 am

hey! I'm interested in this! my roleplay partner of more than 3 years... dropped me... for.. personal reason(she was a bad influence on me anyways). you remind me of her in your roleplaying style. I've been meaning to try and find new roleplay partners. I'd love to roleplay with you!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

UmbraSight
Global Mod

Post by UmbraSight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:52 am

CenturianTale wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:36 am
hey! I'm interested in this! my roleplay partner of more than 3 years... dropped me... for.. personal reason(she was a bad influence on me anyways). you remind me of her in your roleplaying style. I've been meaning to try and find new roleplay partners. I'd love to roleplay with you!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.
Hello and welcome to RPF, I would like to, first and foremost, recommend that you take some time to familiarize yourself with our site’s rules as we do not allow RPing in the PMs. If you are looking for an RP please do check through any of our three request sections for open RPs that are looking for participants.

I hope you have a lovely day.
//… under her weight the floorboards gave, and she fell into the dark...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III