(Lord Salvatus) Broken Fourth Wall

Kirby
Star Warrior

(Lord Salvatus) Broken Fourth Wall

Post by Kirby » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:16 am

(Alrighty, here we go :3)
Last edited by Kirby on Tue May 05, 2020 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

Lord Salvatus

Re: [One] (Galacticempress) Broken Fourth Wall

Post by Lord Salvatus » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:29 am

(So how should we start out? :p)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:09 pm

(Hmmmm I'd say however we left off but tbh I don't remember what that was xD
What about the dinner at Malice's? :3)
Poyo poyo po poyo poyo poy po poyo yo po poy. Poy poyo, poyoyo poyo poy poy poyo poy yo yo poyo. Poyopoyo poyo, poyo poyo. Poy.... po poy. Poyo poy poy poyo yo.

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:20 pm

(Alright xD I think we left off soon before the dinner, actually.)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:28 pm

(So I guess we can just start with everyone going out there? :3)

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:49 pm

(Sure ^^ Do you wanna start?)

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:34 pm

(Sure!)

Sectonia flittered around her castle, trying to get done with her last-minute preparations. The dinner that Malice had invited her and the others to a few days earlier was upon them, and of course, the Floralian had to make sure she looked presentable and also that everything in Floralia was in order.

"You're sure you can handle everything on your own?" she asked Taranza, turning to look at him with a hint of concern.

"Relax, it'll be fine," the easygoing mage reassured her with a smile. "Just go enjoy yourself. I can take care of things for a little while."

Sectonia gave a grateful nod, returning her gaze to her mirror- not the Dimension Mirror this time, oh no, she never wanted to see that thing again as long as she lived. This one, she thought with relief, was just a normal mirror.

The spider twined a slender green vine peppered with small pink flowers around each horn and pulled hair snowy white hair into a neat ponytail, then backed up to gaze at her reflection. She seemed satisfied with her appearance at last.

"Alright. I'm off to meet the others at Castle Dedede," she declared, looking back at Taranza. "Take care while I'm gone." He nodded, and the two Floralians exchanged a hug.

Sectonia finally pulled away, then opened a portal and quickly ducked inside, appearing back in Dreamland in King Dedede's castle. In her opinion, Castle Dedede was not nearly as elegant as her own Sectra Palace, but no one in Dreamland seemed to notice or care.

The queen looked around upon entering, placing her crystalline crown carefully back on her head. "I'm here," she announced. "Are you lot ready to go?"

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:15 am

Aryn, who was fixing his blue tie, and Tybalt stood nearby to the Floralian, both wearing fancy black suits. Surprisingly, the dragon’s clothes actually fit despite his large size. They both nodded at her to show that they were ready.

Indigo was never fond of suits like the one Aryn was wearing, so instead he wore a simple but nice grey long-sleeved shirt with black skinny jeans. He found his clothes nice enough for the occasion. “I am,” he called whenever he heard Sectonia.

Lucio, who stood nearby, wore fancier clothes; a nice red blazer over a white shirt with black dress pants. “Estoy listo,” he said.

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:06 am

Sub-Zero was surprisingly unmasked and unarmored, wearing a dark gray knit beanie cap with a lighter gray pom-pom on top, and a small orange button with King Dedede's logo in white embedded on one side of its brim. She wore what appeared to be a light purple knit sweater on her body, complete with sleeves that perfectly fit her short puffball arms, and slits in the back for her fluffy, owl-like wings. A small smile on her face, she gave a shy nod, the sweetly bashful expression the young warrior technically always wore clearly visible now that her mask was no longer there to conceal it.

Lavandia had adorned herself with a fancy lavender-colored dress and a pale pink scarf around her neck, both ends having a gold stripe at the bottom and a darker pink stripe above that. Her long, wavy yellow-tipped hair was neatly brushed out, with a pink hairclip that had a light yellow star the end pinned to her hair on either side to keep it out of her emerald eyes. She wore a pair of elegant white gloves similar to Sectonia's, albiet more mitten-like rather than with space for her fingers like the Floralian's, and even the fluffy brown fur on her large ears seemed to have been neatly brushed. "Yup, I'm ready!"

Luna waddled up slowly, seeming cheerful, in her own hesitant, cautious way. The Halcandran Dee simply wore a fancy black fedora with a gold band and a large, elegant, yellow-tipped white plume sticking out of one side of the band. Simple, but it did the trick anyway. "I-I'm ready, too."

Lord Salvatus

Post by Lord Salvatus » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:36 am

They were all transported to some kind of lobby. It was large and elegant, and judging by the quite futuristic architecture they seemed to be in Castle Imperialia. A beautiful chandelier hung high above them from the tall ceiling in the middle of the room. Around the room were quite comfortable-looking chairs and sofas, and the flag of the Empire hung on the walls all around the room.