Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Trandafir
Gold

Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:24 am

"Yes... I mean, still hurts a bit." He said, feeling the warmth reach his cheeks. "Thank you... For being with me the other day." Raj thought if this was the moment he was supposed to tell her how he felt. He stopped walking when they reached the entrance to the common room, turning towards her even though his eyes avoided hers. "Jackie..." He called, but didn't say anything else, trying to find the better way to put it.

John didn't slow down; it was quite funny to have her running after him. He looked down at Holly with a smirk when she reached him and lookes back forward as they walked towards the village. "There's a book I want to buy." He said with a shrug. On any other day, he would have just visited the book store and walked back to the castle, but this time was different. He was actually considering stopping by the Three Broomsticks. "Would you fancy a butter beer?" He asked, trying not to sound much like an invitation.
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

MidnightSky

Re: Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #3

Post by MidnightSky » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:56 am

Anima threw her final quarter of bread into the lake, not waiting to hear the satisfying splash of the water before turning to Beatrice. "I might. Or maybe I'll disappear halfway through. I don't know which one I'd prefer!" Ani felt bad for snapping at her presumed best friend, but she felt betrayed and wanted Beatrice to know it. "Is all this because of what I said at that stupid party? I wouldn't randomly.. I wouldn't.."
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Tobias' brows furrowed and his dark eyes finally landed on hers. "What are you even talking about? I did what I had to do... nevermind," the boy huffed, shaking his head, not bothering to explain himself. Why did everyone find it weird that he snogged a fourth year? It's not liked he forced her into it, as she was more than willing to comply.

"Why do you care who I'm with? I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, so bugger off," Tobias grumbled.

----------

Jackie smiled lightly, but remained skeptical. Something just wasn't adding up. "Of course. I'll always be there for you Raj," she said softly. The girl stopped when he did, turning towards him as he called out her name. "Yes?"
What's the worst that can happen? Well... decapitation

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:04 pm

Beatrice's smile vanished from her lips as Anima snapped at her. She knew she was upset but this time she hadn't gone to meet Tobias. Not intentionally, anyway. "I-I'm sorry... I went to look for Siren Aida, so I could participate on the race." Beatrice said, feeling a sharp pain on her chest due to the look Anima was giving her. She was about to apologize again, when Anima mentioned something she had said on the party. Beatrice left quite early so she didn't know about what she'd said during the truth or dare. "What are you talking about? What did you say?" She asked, quite confused.

Raj breathed deeply, getting ready to tell her the hole thing. Part of him was afraid that she'd judge him and probably reject him, but he had to be honest. "That night at the party... I was pretty drunk. And I realized that... I wasn't truly in love with Jessica, because I already had feelings for someone else." He said, once again being unable to finish what he had to say. His cheeks were burning up and his hands were sweating like crazy. After this conversation he could possibly lose his best friend, who was also the woman he loved. Raj forced himself to look up and meet Jackie's eyes, trying to gather the courage to say what he was supposed to say next.

Chase was tired of walking around the castle for the second time that morning. He smiled when he saw Tobias talking with Ella again, but he didn't think much of it. "Hey, mate! Here's what was missing." He said, handing the piece of parchment to him. "Hi, Ella." He said with a smile that died out pretty quickly, as he suddenly realized that neither of them seemed to be on a great mood.

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Once again, before Ella could respond to yet another insult from Tobias, Chase came along and interrupted. "Hi, Chase," she said, not even making an attempt to mask her current mood. She stood in silence for a moment, before turning to the other boy. "Have you managed to get anything out of that new kid in your house? I tried to talk to him, but he just kinda... stood there. It was so weird," the Ravenclaw girl said.

-----------------------------------

Holly huffed as she tried to keep up with John. "Y'know, you could at least be a little considerate to everyone else," she mumbled, mainly referring to their current situation. At the offer of butterbeer, the blonde smiled. "I would love one, actually... buuuuut I can't pay for one so there goes that," she said, sighing. "Sorry if I'm killing your plans, I just... family issues. I don't remember if I ever told you, sorry."
404 signature not found

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Anima paused. Beatrice hadn't heard? That meant two things. Either Beatrice was too drunk to remember or she had left. Again. "The game of truth or dare? " Anima spoke slowly, silently hoping that Beatrice would remember before she had to say her answer out loud. "I was asked.. Um.." She turned her eyes away from Beatrice, now knowing that her friend wouldn't agree with her. She stood still, but her voice was strong. "He asked if i would kill a Moodblood. " She spat the word, as if the Mudbloods themselves were to blame for her thoughts.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:28 pm

"Game? I don't know, I left early. Didn't you notice?" She asked, not mentioning what she'd been doing instead of spinning the bottle. Beatrice blushed as her mind started wandering back to that night, having her thoughts being interrupted when Anima spoke again. Her heart tightened as she heard Anima's words; she didn't have to ask to know what the girl's answer had been. Beatrice opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"You're not killing my plans. I'll pay for you." He said, slowing down slightly as he started making his way towards the Three Broomsticks. "Before you say anything, money is not a problem for me. Just accept it." He said, knowing that she'd probably protest which would be quite annoying.

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Holly sighed. She would have looked down at her feet, but with the long strides she was trying to take to keep up with John, she felt it would throw her balance off and send her head first into the dirt, so she settled with an involuntary blush to display her embarrassment. "Fine. I wish you wouldn't, though," she said, mumbling the second half. She didn't like special treatment, especially when it came to financial issues, which is why she hadn't told anyone what had happened to her parents... unless she told John when they were little.

Before she knew it, they had arrived at the village. She looked over at John, before posing a question. "Why do you even need another book?" she asked the taller boy. "I mean, I know I said this already, but you've already read like everything available ever. Why not, I don't know, develop a new hobby? Something more fun? Something outside? You're pretty pale, you know," the blonde said, rapid fire. She wanted to say what she had to say before one of his interruptions.
404 signature not found

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Tobias rolled his eyes and took the piece of parchment, crushing it up in his hand before stuffing it into his pocket. Now that Chase was here, his opportunity to escape became clear. As Ella turned to his friend, and decoy, Tobias turned on his heel and continued down the hallway.

------------

Feelings for someone else? Jackie grew more and more confused with every word Raj spoke. He had never told her about this new someone. He only ever spoke about Jessica. "Well...? Go on. You can't leave me hanging like that!" Jackie exclaimed, looking up at him expectantly.
What's the worst that can happen? Well... decapitation

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:59 pm

A small giggle came from the short raven haired girl as she heard her friend Hailey say her dress was better. She was really excited to finally be able to wear it after a long wait. When Hailey began putting the stuff for her dress away the small girl walked back over to her bed and did the same." What do you wanna do now? I'm sure the gates to Hogsmeade are open?" Little Isara asked her friend a bit shyly knowing she didn't have any money. Also the fact that she would be having Hailey buy for her thanks to her family issues. The small girl took one last look at her coin pouch and sighed at it being empty.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.