What is this sort of RP called?

Have a question? Want some help? Think you have the solution to some horrific problem? This is your place!
Post Reply
User avatar
Jr. Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension

What is this sort of RP called?

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 08, 2018 9:50 am

I've been doing this sort of RP for a long time, before I joined here especially. And I'd definitely say that this is my favourite and best type of RP. But what is it called? I've always used the term "Reactionary RP" as it mainly consists of people reacting to what happens in the previous post(s), but there's a better term right?
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Swiggity Swooty
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:53 pm
Location: USA

Re: What is this sort of RP called?

Post by Jeremy » Tue May 08, 2018 10:56 am

I've only ever heard it called RPing. Never a more in depth name. I'm not sure what else to call it.

User avatar
Intermediate Mod
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Re: What is this sort of RP called?

Post by Myrn » Tue May 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Though I have heard of tier formats
T1 T2 and T3
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

User avatar
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
Gender: Female
Location: On the mirror's edge of a warping mind.

Re: What is this sort of RP called?

Post by Annasiel » Tue May 08, 2018 5:36 pm

Play-by-post is the most widely used term.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play-by ... aying_game
Doki-Doki Channel
Forum FAQ
"To bear the brunt of blizzard's kiss and snare the wind to fingertips."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests